dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2020
Well, they do look very pleased with it.
That’s so cool to have found an appropriately sized board for them. They could get up to a lot of mischief with that.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Next up a seance.
Week Thirty-one

[Image: 50180545173_d50279bab0_z.jpg]Florence5 by tisue999, on Flickr
Oh, Florence has a very mid 60s vibe to her. She looks very at ease.
She looks great!
I agree with the mid 60s vibe werepuppy mentioned, the hairstyle, the dress - and she rocks them!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
60’s girl! Love her dress
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Cute. She looks like Peter Pan's sister with that wig.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Did you name her after Florence Henderson, the actress who portrayed the mom on The Brady Bunch?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I didn't... I originally envisioned her with an even more vintage aesthetic, and named her after a friend of my grandmother's. But she does currently seem to be enjoying the 60's look!
I really like her dress.
(08-03-2020, 11:57 AM)davidd Wrote: Did you name her after Florence Henderson, the actress who portrayed the mom on The Brady Bunch?

That's who I was thinking of!
She's lovely, a classic beauty <3

Great mod dress!