davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
For a doll based on a doll based on / changed to resemble another doll, her clothes seem to be really well made, at least on the photo. I like the lace petticoat (though I assume the skirt is one piece) and stockings / tights.
Maxie is actually pretty cute - I would have been pretty happy to find one of her as a kid. Though yeah, the changing of the classic Sindy face to something more... Barbie is still odd, and I grew up with the Barbie-like Sindy.

Her outfit is very 80s. In a good way. It looks like she's going out to a party.
[Image: february9a.jpg]
9 February – Makin' Waves Maxie Confronts Bitter Reality

[Image: february9b.jpg]
Makin' Waves Maxie Discovers that the Beachy Keen Surf Watch Carton Image
Fails to Accurately Represent the Real World
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh... I guess she's not smiling then, her teeth are chattering from the cold and it only looks like a smile...
Maxie is putting the bravest face on that she can. Hope she doesn't turn too blue.
Ha! She looks remarkably cheerful, considering.
[Image: february10.jpg]
10 February – Pinky Street Hana has had enough of the snow, the cold, and the winds of winter
Now, she looks like the one who was promised a surf watch on the beach...
Hana does manage to convey the ex.pression of being very few up indeed. She's a cute little figure, actually, and I like the build we can see in the background. The angle is also really good at giving more to the feeling of being fed up.
Hahaha, cheers to Maxie for toughing it out in the snow LOL Is she a new arrival?
Hana looks like I feel.... xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
At least the Pinky has a teepee, poor Maxie didn’t even have that.
The poor girl facing the reality of where's she's living now. It's definitely a forced smile she's displaying.

And Hana looks totally fed-up with her life ingeneral in that photo.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh, but the scenery is beautiful! And the colors! And the lighting!
[Image: february11.jpg]
11 February – Doodle Tuesday – Action Man Returns to the Falkland Islands

British Action Man sketches an impression of the Falkland Islands, a composite image based on his original time spent there back in '82 and his recent visit.

Travelling Action Man has now been despatched to his next host.
Action Doodle! I love it! Such a dynamite dynamic composition, brilliant!

Have a safe trip, Action Man!