davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
She's there, and she's watching you...
There is a sense of ... she's staring out, waiting on the right time there.
[Image: 42ohb7.jpg]
...sorry, I couldn't help it :3

I feel you with drowning in storage tubs and clutter. I have so much stuff, and so many of these are in storage that I literally lost track of not only what is where, but also what I have. Living in a rented flat and not having proper cupboards and storage just adds to the chaos. I have boxes of boxes, I have boxes of unsorted stuff, and I have stuff on my shelves behind other stuff, about which I sometimes forget (like that one time I accidentally bought a book twice, thinking I haven't had it yet. Turns out it was only in the back row). Hunting for something I know I have, but have no clue where, is a daily routine. And since it'd be tedious to start going through everything and making a register, I also tend to step away from the mess and do something totally different... (plus, making a register for my collections could work, for my clothes, not necessarily so). I hope I'll soon be able to buy a flat of my own, where I can create proper storage space for my things. A moving would at least make it mandatory for me to go through everything - but I hate moving, and I honestly hope the next and last time I'll have to do it is when I'll be moving out of this rent and into my own flat...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(05-25-2020, 05:59 AM)Loona Wrote: I have so much stuff, and so many of these are in storage that I literally lost track of not only what is where, but also what I have. I have boxes of boxes, I have boxes of unsorted stuff, and I have stuff on my shelves behind other stuff, about which I sometimes forget (like that one time I accidentally bought a book twice, thinking I haven't had it yet. Hunting for something I know I have, but have no clue where, is a daily routine. 

yay  We've been "meme'd."

Yes... what you say... all of it...every day....  slash
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Very funny - and completely accurate - meme. Made me laugh & sympathise at the same time.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
24 May – A Doll A Day 2020:

It's another unboxing time!

[Image: may24a.jpg]
"eBay parcel? What are we looking at here?"

[Image: may24b.jpg]
"The seller probably spent more on bubble wrap than this bloke is worth!"

[Image: may24c.jpg]
"Nothin' beats a good slouch hat for hiding an ugly mug!"

[Image: may24d.jpg]
"Get yer hat outta yer face, mate!"

[Image: may24e.jpg]
"Plenty of wire ties, but no plastic staples or elastic bands!"

[Image: may24f.jpg]
"Again with the hat in yer face!"

[Image: may24g.jpg]
"A ginger? Well, in't that the dinkum bizzy!"
Glad your bloke is no longer on his pat. They going bush-bashing later then?

(05-25-2020, 05:59 AM)Loona Wrote: Hunting for something I know I have, but have no clue where, is a daily routine.
Oh boy. THISSSS. No one should be anywhere near me when I get rampaging through the house swearing about the clutter. It's a little consolation to know I'm not the only one who's drowning in it. Clutter causes stress. Boy, does it slash
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
He's got a mate. Will the Aussie diggers provide ground support for the Ameliae?
Well, that was a fun sequence of events!

I do feel a stab of 'ah, those were the times' looking at the simple wire ties for unboxing... Such simple things...
Hey handsome!
Glad to see he got out of the box prison. He and his are quite a comic duo!

(05-25-2020, 04:13 PM)werepuppy Wrote: I do feel a stab of 'ah, those were the times' looking at the simple wire ties for unboxing... Such simple things...

This!
Nice sequence of unboxing. Glad he’s got a mate niw.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: may25.jpg]
25 May – Not in the mood. Seriously considered giving up. Carly said otherwise.
Ah, the ever-cheerful Carly. Nooo, don't give up!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Been too long since we’ve seen DD’s chief morale officer.
Nice to see Cheerful Carly again.