davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
What an absolutely adorable group of little travelers! And they have great fashion taste, because not everyone can look this good in clothing that's 15 years old...

Ah, so Joe isn't going with you? Then that some mighty kickin' out, I've never heard of anyone getting kicked out so much that they even got an airplane ticket. Was it one of those "This endless desert isn't big enough for both of us" situations?
(01-17-2020, 07:43 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ah, so Joe isn't going with you? 

Joe is a Travelling Action Figure visiting from the UK, so he is definitely going! As is New Bratz Yasmin! Plus the Pinky Street crew. 

I seriously considered including a Smart Doll, but I could not figure out a way to safely pack one. There are simply too many airport transfers on this trip.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
What a nice group of little travellers. Hope you all enjoy your trip!
Oh boy. I can't wait to find out where you and all the little travellers went! Safe journey!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Have fun! I'm sure they're excited to travel again with you all these years later!
[Image: february4.jpg]
4 February – Doodle Tuesday: Vacation Slide Show Coming Soon!
Yaaay! Welcome back! Can't wait to see the vacation slideshow! The slanted lettering makes for a dynamic effect!

My parents used to have an old projector somewhere, I have to ask about it...
Yay, welcome back! Cannot wait to see the slide show!
Welcome back smile
We're all in such suspense to find out where you went and what you and your crew have been up to!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
A slide show that we’re all dying to see.
Can’t wait to see the slide show! Have been wondering where the crew ended up.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-05-2020, 05:58 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Can't wait to see the vacation slideshow! 

(02-05-2020, 07:29 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Cannot wait to see the slide show!

(02-05-2020, 12:10 PM)Alliecat Wrote: We're all in such suspense to find out where you went and what you and your crew have been up to!

(02-05-2020, 03:29 PM)Elfy Wrote: A slide show that we’re all dying to see.

(02-05-2020, 09:19 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Can’t wait to see the slide show!  Have been wondering where the crew ended up.

Ermm... you guys are starting to uncannily echo the Ameliæ hive mind!  

5 February – An Unboxing:

[Image: february5a.jpg]
Oooh! A present!
At least, I think it's a present.
But it's not wrapped in pretty paper. 
So maybe it's not...
Okay, that's quite enough of that!

[Image: february5b.jpg]
Oh boy! The first Star Wars figures I've purchased in years and years!
There's a reason for that, actually. A friend and I went through a "collecting
for profit" phase... with Star Wars figures... that ended badly. But that is a story better
left for another time.
The cartoon-style character illustrations on the carton are pretty cool!

[Image: february5c.jpg]
The box is damaged, so no value as a "collectable." But it's gonna
be opened anyway, like, right now, so no problem.

[Image: february5d.jpg]
With the plastic outer shell of the carton removed.
Kylo-Ben looks a lot like Ted 'Theodore' Logan or Johnny Gage from 'Emergency'

[Image: february5e2.jpg]
"Arise! Arise and Follow the Dark Sii... hey! How'd you..? Help me up!"
"'Yeah, right! Arise your own lazy carcass!"

[Image: february5f.jpg]
"One of those lazer swords is mine, you know!"
"You snooze, you lose! Ya want it? Come and get it!"

[Image: february5g.jpg]
"You're not gonna stab me in the gut again, are you?"
"Dunno. Mayyybeee...!"
Cutting him loose with a light sabre. I won’t lie, I cheered when he was stabbed. Still not over Han.
Excellent unboxing & good to see that Rey is still the boss of everyone.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I wonder how emo will he become in The Dungeon...