davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Carly & a yummy lunch, looks great.

Bob looks very intent on the radio, hopefully he will have some time to paint afterwards.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: september15a.jpg]
15 September – Addie Sketches Out a Plan

[Image: september15b.jpg]
She appears so optimistic! Dare we tell her that nothing ever goes according to plan?
Addie's Plan for Doodle Tuesday
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It looks like an excellent plan! Very colourful too!

Does this mean another season of Smarts & Crafts will be starting soon??
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I d hope the girls can build Addie’s plan.
I think that Addie has some Carly genes, so she'll remain optimistic even if the things don't go as planned.
this seems like an excellent plan. I hope part of it goes well
I'm interested to see how things go once they start carrying out the plan. Yeah, things often don't go the way they were planned, but I haven't really seen these girls getting discouraged by something like this in the past, I'm sure things will go just fine also this time.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(09-16-2020, 01:42 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Does this mean another season of Smarts & Crafts will be starting soon??

Indeed it does!

[Image: september16a.jpg]
September 16 – "A privacy screen around the porta-potty, huh? Good idea! I think we can do that!"

[Image: september16b.jpg]

[Image: september16c.jpg]

[Image: september16d.jpg]

[Image: september16e.jpg]

[Image: septembeer16f.jpg]

[Image: september16g.jpg]

[Image: september16h.jpg]

[Image: september16i.jpg]

[Image: september16j.jpg]
Lest anyone suspect there was digital manipulation or photographic
trickery involved in the ladder scenes  Tongue
It's always amazing to see these.girls hard at work - your posing is fantastic!
Ha! these are great. Wow, I would never get anything done if I took that many doll photos while trying to do projects. (Still, I bet it would make them a lot more fun...) What is Addie's secret for keeping her hair so neat while working? I'd sure like to be able to do that LOL
That's a terrific realistic-looking shot of Army Bob Ross, with your usual great perspective. Maybe part of it is having such a long way to the horizon to make things look more in scale...?
And of course it's always nice to see Carly's cheery face.

(09-15-2020, 08:30 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I hope he gets to paint that gorgeous landscape in the background when he's done tinkering with his radio!
xp LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Hurrah for another season. They’re looking very industrious there, and I’m impressed with putting them up the ladder.
Anew season of Smarts and Crafts! Best show on the ‘net.
What a fun episode! The posing is, as always, beyond excellent!!!
(09-17-2020, 05:43 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Hurrah for another season.  They’re looking very industrious there, and I’m impressed with putting them up the ladder.

Impressive finish by Ritchie Porte on Stage 18, clawing his way back after that flat tire on the gravel section!

Yes, the girls are becoming proficient on the ladder, which works for me, as I'd rather not climb up there myself.

[Image: september17.jpg]
17 September – Toni Carter, Graduate Student in Ichthyology,
Hauling Pails for Doc Ricketts

Body: TBLeague S26A
Head: from TBLeague S34
Clothing: Barbie, Bratz, and miscellaneous eBay finds
Whoa, she looks like she's holding that bucket , or pail, on her own! Does she? Can these figures do that, or do you need to use rubber bands and such? You see, I'm fixated on that bucket, because if I weren't, I could accidentally look into her eyes...