davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Very stylish Skelita.

Is she posing with a family member (who is shockingly naked xp )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Yes, why hasn’t Skelita’s relative got clothes?
OK, I actually went and googled how much would a miniature anatomical skeleton cost around here. Might get one. And make them a little tophat.

Skelita is so much fun! Anatomical aids are great, but you can't do nearly as much with them as with dolls, so having a poseable skeleton doll is a dream come true.
I might need to join the getting a miniature anatomical skeleton crew... Hm...

Skelita looks fantastic.
(10-20-2020, 08:40 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: OK, I actually went and googled how much would a miniature anatomical skeleton cost around here. 

The background skeleton in this pic is an inex-pensive rubber Halloween decoration. Looks pretty good, though.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Certainly doesn't look like rubber; with your setting and the lighting you used, it looks very, um, convincing xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: october20.jpg]
20 October – Ever After High Cerise Hood

Yeah, yeah, it's Tuesday, I know....  Sweatdrop
There's something about Cerise's pose that makes me think of that film cliche of being stunned by someone as they walk down the stairs...
That's an excellent portrait of Cerise!

To me, this photo looks like she's entering a den of werewolf gang to retrieve all the eaten grandmothers and get them home safely.
Quote:To me, this photo looks like she's entering a den of werewolf gang to retrieve all the eaten grandmothers and get them home safely.

I want to read that story!
[Image: october21.jpg]
21 October - Ever After High Dragon Games Raven... is actually a pirate!

Sometimes I'm tempted to put Raven back in to her stock outfit, but she makes such an excellent pirate that, well, it hasn't happened yet! And probably won't!

I find EAH figures challenging to photograph without ending up with unwanted glare in the eyes. One of these days I'll figure it out... I hope.
That is a great pic of Raven. You’re putting together quite the MH/EAH pirate crew. Do you have a Vandala Doubloons? Now I want to see Pirate Carly.
The Dungeon Republic of Pirates!

I think that a huge appeal of being a pirate is that anybody can look good as one. Little black dress and pirate costume - they never let a girl down (not sure about men's alternatives for little black dress, but pirate costumes are a must).
Raven as a pirate... now that is something amazing to see.
(10-22-2020, 07:22 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote:
Quote:To me, this photo looks like she's entering a den of werewolf gang to retrieve all the eaten grandmothers and get them home safely.
I want to read that story!
Especially if they've already been eaten?! Oh My LOL
(10-22-2020, 05:44 PM)Elfy Wrote: Now I want to see Pirate Carly.
Yaass!! LOL

Agree with werepuppy about Cerise's pose. And Raven makes a great pirate. Definitely as good as the stock outfit.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]