davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Do you have Mr Super Clear flat? You could probably use that or another matte spray to lose the reflection, maybe?

Otherwise very cool pic, love the pink curls!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Aaaah, the Amelias returned! I too, have read through the previous stories, that was fun! And now I cannot help but wonder if the box contains "The 8th Passenger". It must...
That lone Amelia seems inquisitive to me, is she trying to sneak to the package and open it up all by herself?

About the real-life stuff: I feel you, too. I had a day off today, and had great plans, but when I had a talk with my sister about an hour ago, and she asked what I did, I couldn't really tell her anything memorable... or anything, really sad
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(12-01-2020, 12:51 AM)dunneh Wrote: Do you have Mr Super Clear flat? You could probably use that or another matte spray to lose the reflection, maybe?

That is what I did. I used a different brand, but same concept, a matte clear spray. I misted the whole thing with black spray paint as well. It seems to be a little less reflective now. I might need to go over it again.

[Image: november30.jpg]
30 November – "Oh no! Not again!"

I'll be out of town and Away From Keyboard for yet another week, starting tomorrow. Colonel Kelly, here, is looking over personnel rosters to decide who has to gets to go this time.

In looking at this pic, I see that I really need to print interior pages for the miniature newspapers, or else be more careful about how they are facing when photographed.

(TBLeague S09C figure)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Looking forward to seeing the whole room.  Yeah, glare can be a real nuisance.  I just kind of move the light (or the camera) around & try to find an angle that works...
Why I prefer to shoot outside...
That's a cool pic of Colonel Kelly too -- such a realistic pose. I hope your trip goes OK -- stay safe out there!

(12-01-2020, 07:14 AM)Loona Wrote: I cannot help but wonder if the box contains "The 8th Passenger".

About the real-life stuff: I feel you, too. I had a day off today, and had great plans, but when I had a talk with my sister about an hour ago, and she asked what I did, I couldn't really tell her anything memorable... or anything, really
"The 8th Passenger" sounds like a novel/movie title!

I think we all suffer from real-life procrastinitis.
This feels like one of those 'actual footage of me' memes....  slash

[Image: todo-monday500.jpeg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That cartoon is an accurate illustration of my entire life to date!   LOL
[Image: december1.jpg]
1 December – "Guh! Make it go away!"
(Doodle Tuesday)

Triv does mornings about as well as I do. Which means not well at all.
I. Love. This. Doodle.
I need a clock that looks like that. I am all about not doing mornings. It’s bad enough as it is (circadian rhythm disorder) but with no regular schedule currently I am totally off the bedtime wagon. I got called in to work early Thursday; it’s going to SUCK. I told the boss “I might as well just not go to bed”.

(I typed “going to” and auto text supplied “Hawaii“. Cry)
(Is it a sign???)
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Colonel Kelly looks hard at work there, maybe be she’s the one that needs the break.
The Colonel Kelly photo is pure awesomeness and the doodle photo and the doodle itself (and Triv, naturally) are WAY. TOO. CUTE. AND. FUNNY!

Have a safe trip!
Ahhh have a safe trip
Nice! definitely less reflective, I think. Looks very nice! Love the pose, I agree its extremely realistic. Feels super 'real' and like she is contemplating something she's reading. It's great.

EDIT: oops somehow didn't see the second pic! Nice, love the wonky hands on the clock. It's always ! o'clock for me. LOL
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Colonel Kelly looks weary - I hope she didn't actually chose herself to go with you on the trip, she clearly needs rest. Her rook, on the other hand, is awesome! Have a safe time off the keyboard!

That clock looks awesome. I love all and any non-regular clocks, my living room wall clock* actually goes backwards, and I have been looking for a wristwatch that has mathematical equations and letters instead of the numbers for a long time, but all I found were too big for my super-thin wrists. I'm a weird person with time - I like mornings because of the lights and the atmosphere, but I also love staying up late. When I get up after 9AM, I feel late and feel like I lost precious time (even when I went to bed at 5AM - which is *not* my usual schedule, I usually go to sleep between 1-2AM), but very early starts are problematic for me because I take a long time to get ready during mornings (not because of my mood, but because of my low blood pressure - and mostly my skincare routine Tongue ). Sometime between 7-8AM is the most optimal waking time for me. Is that considered a morning person?

*well, the first one anyway. Sometime early this year I have installed another one, right on the opposite wall. It's funny how they mirror one another - or they would mirror, if the newer one had any numbering or something like that grin ).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Col Kelly looks like she’s having a tough time organising the personnel roster for the off-base travel.

And Triv is like me in the mornings - I’m far more a night owl than an early bird. I’m aboiyt to start going back into the office again part time for work, so need to start going to bed earlier to adjust my sleeping habits. Not looking forward to that at all.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: december2a.jpg]
2 December – "If early mornings are going to become the 'New Normal,' I want no part of it!"

[Image: december2c.jpg]
"Looks pretty enough... but nope!"

[Image: december3a.jpg]
December 3 – Triv's first trip to the ocean

[Image: december3b.jpg]
Triv sees driftwood for the first time

[Image: december3c.jpg]
It's a driftwood thing; ya gotta climb on it!

[Image: december3d.jpg]
Another driftwood thing: balancing without falling off!

[Image: december3e.jpg]
Pacific Mole Crab (Emerita analoga)

[Image: december4.jpg]
4 December – Purple plush unicorn guarding the cash machine at a roadside mini market

[Image: december5.jpg]
December 5 – "Uhmm... we're not actually gonna stay here, are we?"

[Image: december6a.jpg]
6 December - "C'mon, let's go! We're burning daylight!"

[Image: december7.jpg]
7 December – Meanwhile, Addie and Janie wait for Trivia to return
so they can wrap up the 'opening Nelly's parcel' story
Oooo, a beach trip! Lovely!
I totally get you, Triv, about the early mornings. No thank you! And it looks cold out.

Welcome back!