Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
Hello Cherie! She looks beautiful and a welcome addition to your crew!
Bonjour Cherie! et bienvenue! smile
Congrats on the new arrival.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You are making me want Jeanne now... Gorgeous!
Erm...   Sweatdrop

I've been looking forward to seeing "real world" pictures of Pullip Jeanne. She is considerably more attractive in person than in her promo shots... and she was cute in the promo shots!

Congratulations on the new arrival!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She is beautiful, congrats on your new girl smile

I promised a bigger, better picture of Cherie with the rest of the dolls that I've kind of adopted, or that are considered mine, so here it is.

[Image: 03a4fb3b3b50d81551a2b726697c0106.jpg]

This is Cherie with Finn, Shala, Roni and Izzy. Felicity and Theo do have an association with me, but apparently I'm regarded as their Official and Preferred Photographer, so they declined the offer of appearing in the 'family' shot.
Jeanne is a stunner, all right! Meaning... she fits right in with the rest of your girls... and Finn!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Quite a diverse crew. How nice to be an Official & Preferred Photographer wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a fun group! Does your title of the Official & Preferred Photographer also entail threats of head-removal, like mine Court Photographer does?
(08-02-2020, 04:24 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: What a fun group! Does your title of the Official & Preferred Photographer also entail threats of head-removal, like mine Court Photographer does?

No, Theo and Felicity are quite proper and reserved, but they draw the line at decapitation.
Ahhh, that is a fantastic looking group shot.
Cherie looks adorable smile
Loving the variety in your group Elfy! My favourite is still Finn - I've been looking at Isul White Rabbit in Steampunk World for a long time, and he almost became my first Isul doll, but in the end I chose Hansel over him when they were both available in Groove's sample sale (due to customs charges I only had the budget for one). I kinda regret not getting him now, because - unlike Hansel - White Rabbi never made it back into the sample sale section. Don't get me wrong, I adore Hansie, but he really misses company. I hope someday I'll be able to catch him a rabbit Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(08-03-2020, 06:50 AM)Loona Wrote: Cherie looks adorable smile
Loving the variety in your group Elfy! My favourite is still Finn - I've been looking at Isul White Rabbit in Steampunk World for a long time, and he almost became my first Isul doll, but in the end I chose Hansel over him when they were both available in Groove's sample sale (due to customs charges I only had the budget for one). I kinda regret not getting him now, because - unlike Hansel - White Rabbi  never made it back into the sample sale section. Don't get me wrong, I adore Hansie, but he really misses company. I hope someday I'll be able to catch him a rabbit Tongue

Largely the reason we have an Isul and a Taeyang is because we wanted to get the full steampunk in Wonderland set. Admittedly we don’t have the Dal Alice, but she’s really just a smaller pouting version of the Pullip Alice. Finn doesn’t really miss having another Isul. This way he gets all of the girls attention.
Lovely group! I feel like Izzy has sass...

(08-04-2020, 02:01 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Lovely group! I feel like Izzy has sass...

She does. She’s our fashion girl. She can wear anything and make it look fabulous. Her back story is that she was a dancer who retired because of a leg injury. Her name is short for Isadora and she was named after the dancer Isadora Duncan.