Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
Yay for the return to the beach!
I can imagine the fun Bea and you had! Happy to hear you're getitng some restriction lifts due to summer. I'm longing for a beach, but a pub lunch would also totally be enough (restaurants had to close here a couple of weeks ago, and only takeaway is available in the ones that stayed open).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)dunneh Wrote: Nice to see more of Bea! Her green streaks are much greener than I thought! She's very cute.

We rarely dress her in her stock, and I think the streaks show out better when she's not in her stock, especially her aviator's cap.
(11-23-2020, 01:40 PM)Elfy Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)dunneh Wrote: Nice to see more of Bea! Her green streaks are much greener than I thought! She's very cute.

We rarely dress her in her stock, and I think the streaks show out better when she's not in her stock, especially her aviator's cap.

Yes that does make sense, the brown cap mutes it a bit, apart from hiding it also, slightly. She's very cute and I love green so... ♥
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
I'm a day late. It was unseasonally cold for us and the weather didn't want to cooperate. I found it far less stressful to sit inside and watch the cricket from Sydney, where it started in 40 degree heat, although it had cooled down considerably by the end of the game.

Today here was nice, so I managed a nice picture in the sun.

[Image: df7e3b0a53b8d5f7439ad3d6174367db.jpg]

Lisette and Hattie thought that sitting outside in the sunshine on the swing was a very Wonderlandian thing to do.
I don't know if it's a Wonderlandian thing to do, but it is certainly a wonderful thing to do in such nice weather!

The swing suits the girls perfectly!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(11-30-2020, 01:53 PM)davidd Wrote: I don't know if it's a Wonderlandian thing to do, but it is certainly a wonderful thing to do in such nice weather!

The swing suits the girls perfectly!
It's a great little prop. I think it was originally made for Blyths, but it suits the Pullips ideally. Jo-Meg and Sophie have it most of the time, but they graciously allowed Hattie and Lisette to borrow it for the picture.
That swing is just the cutest!! That’s a sweet photo and they look very comfortable. You’ll have to build them a sunshade for the swing. wink
I recognize white clover… Do you ever find four-leaf ones?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Do they switch sides every few minutes? That's the true Wonderlanian way...
They look really nice on the swing. Although, if Toni was there, she would have been hanging upside-down from the cross bar instead of sitting nicely on the seat.

Alliecat, we haven't ever really looked for 4-leaf clovers in the backyard, maybe we should start.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That swing chair is so nice though! And the girls are too. Love the clovers and daisies in the shot, makes it feel very whimsical. They are so so cute. ♥
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Ah, there's that wonderful swing again! I'd totally swing outside too if our weather was like what is looks like over there. Lisette and Hattie are a lovely pair smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
So sunny, and they look very content!
Such a lovely picture.
We had a short holiday this week. We spent a couple of days down at the beach, this time it was Sorrento. The weather wasn't full on beach weather, but it was nice all the same. Amelia and Bea came with us, and Amelia indulged her shutterbug tendencies. The picture this week reflects that.

[Image: 75edc3f23ba3b4df879bb775dd6e4bc8.jpg]

[Image: f79bb24a52e153e27a15af3bde461c16.jpg]

Amelia shows Kit and Maeve a shot she took of sunset at Sorrento Back Beach on Wednesday evening.