Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
I'm happy to learn that your area is not directly affected by the fires.

Cute photos from the past few weeks. Birthday Girl Rowan is certainly a cutie! And beach scenes are always fun!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Roman is totally gorgeous. Hopefully we won’t inadvertently make George envious.
I was originally going to post a nice sensible photo of Rowan & George and the postcard they received from England.

But I dropped into one of the local shops yesterday afternoon & saw this on the shelf  LOL LOL

[Image: 34fed13c682efff0fe210e33c977d6a7.jpg]

They are now selling headless horseman dollies to 3+ year olds...
(there were others on the shelf that had the heads properly attached).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
And it’s not even Halloween!
LOLLOLLOL

Oh my oh my oh my, I'm laughing harder than I should!
I laughed, so much.

Headless horseman doll, bring it on!
This is hilarious and marvelous and all together too funny!
Oh dear... :o
I LOL'd too. I wonder if any little kids have been traumatized by finding that on the shelf LOL
Kind of bizarre because aren't their heads usually attached pretty solidly, in general?
Maybe someone at the factory had a bad day xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It wasvery amusing to see on the shelf, I just had to take a photo.  I nearly rescued her, but then thought - we don't need another horse  LOL

Inspired by both werepuppy's pics of her Charlie Bears, and neon-jellyfish's pic of a childhood Barbie, I present you all my Very First Bear, and also the newest one.

I've had Teddy since I was born, he has a permanent skivvy on under his stripy jumper so his insides will stay where they should be.
I adore him, he's my "rescue from a burning building" item, and I told Elfy we were a package deal when we moved in together  Happy

The flowery teddy was a Valentine's Day present from Elfy - it'll last much longer than a bunch of cut flowers do 
[Image: 1c062eb2c64fd05e4054f9674c4af94f.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Both Teddy and Flower Bear look lovely! The Old Bear over here, wishes your Teddy well - it's nice to see another life long companion bear!
Awww! You can tell Teddy has led a well-loved life smile
Aww, both of them and their stories are so sweet!
Very First Bear is absolutely adorable! It is quite wonderful that he has been along for the ride for your entire life!
Awwww Heart I also have a much loved dog that doesn't look like a dog anymore, whose insides need poking back in now & then... so I appreciate your Very First Bear and the memories and history that come with him.
The Valentine teddy is sweet. I bet the dolls will want to cuddle up with him (when you aren't wink ).

(02-16-2020, 10:38 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I nearly rescued her, but then thought - we don't need another horse 
Oh, but then your gang could have races!! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]