Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
A pinwheel of redheads this week!

[Image: 969a781502e9ed70fd4ceeeb80dd4f49.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much!

Looks like girls had fun with the photoshoot.
Aw, they look like they're enjoying the sunshine!
They seem to be enjoying the weather. What a lovely circle it is.
Ah, late summer! What a wonderful time of year!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It was a lovely day when I did the pinwheel   Happy

I was very unmotivated with my photo this week.

Please enjoy Mulan and Cinderella.

[Image: c25dcce5b8e2c3860a5cd11539354aa0.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
They’re both super cute and Cinderella is so based on Amy Mebberson’s Pocket Princesses version.
I do seem to remember Cinderella (this one or a similar one), but I don't remember this Mulan figure. She's adorable!
Ooh, I've never seen this Mulan before. She's so lovely!
Are they both QPoskets? Cute!
What a pretty bunch of girls enjoying the sun too. I like Meredith's dress.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Very pretty Mulan sculpture!
The QPoskets do the cutest figures.
I was lucky to get the Mulan, she was the only one in the shop & it was the first one I had actually seen live. The guy said he’d just put her out in the shelf that morning.

Qposkets are very cute, I just wish I’d seen them earlier, as I missed out on most on the minis (the Cinderella size), and the others are just a little bit big to display around the house.
Jo-Meg took the puppy for a walk in the back-yard this week.

[Image: b038a063fb0d3655a16dc3b43399d401.jpg]
Jo-Meg is cute, and her outfit is very pretty. It looks like the autumn weather is still quite pleasant.