PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
She looks so different out of her stock outfit. i think I prefer her in the non-stock.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She is so stunning in blues!
She looks like she's enjoying a beautiful summer day! Bravo! I can imagine the temperatures were anything but...
Aw, she's adorable! And I never knew Catwoman's stock wig could look so nice!
She fits so well into any scenario.
Thanks, all

Busy and just Really Over It with a number of things this week.
For a needed dose of aloha spirit, Aloalo with an appropriately tropical-looking flower.

[Image: 50495386408_c4613830b7_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That’s a very cheerful picture.
What a fine way to wrap up the week. Definitely a Just Really Over It week here as well, wrapping up with an even more Just Really Over It Friday.

Mahalo for putting the "aloha" back in Aloha Friday!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I had this favorite shower gel with tropical flowers and fruits scent (it's not available anymore, and the new ones don't smell so pretty), and when I saw this photo, I vividly remembered that scent. Who knew scents could be stored in photos?
Such a cheerful picture!
So cheerful,& uplifting end of Very Over It Week.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Mahalo, all.

Getting the pic-a-week in early this week, with another teaser from Catalina's photoshoot today.
She showed she really does fit in with the crew.
(Of course she looks good in anything...)

[Image: 50511999797_c0a79ca08c_z.jpg]
Don't mess with these badass gals.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a great trio of pirates. There’s a film just begging to be made about these ladies.
Looking forward to the rest of the shoot from this teaser, a fine trio of Pirates there!
They look like a fantastic trio.