Hatsune Miku's new casual look!
While creating my Smart Doll Hilda, I bought a pair of shorts that I ended up not using. Not wanting them to go to waste, I decided to give my Hatsune Miku a new look. I bought various items from Etsy and China and ended up with something sweet.

[Image: PFT3912.jpg]

Those glasses are amazing! And the price is ridiculous compared to the insane 150$+ from the Smartdoll shop. 16$CAN shipped is an unbeatable deal. ( https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/24502478...lasses-fit )

[Image: PaY4LcQ.jpg]

The 1PinFun bag was also a mistake because it was of the wrong style. So I bought another one for my Hilda and Miku got this one.

Those shoes were VERY expensive, but well worth the money. They are solid and very stylish. Plus a zipper to the back make putting them on and off a breeze. Also, PERFECT FIT for my Dollfie Dream!

[Image: 369WCwt.jpg]

The coat was from Ebay. It's of a surprising quality for the price I paid. Plus it can zip closed. Only flaw is the arms are too long for a DD. Roling them up a bit did the trick.

As for the leggings and shirt, it came as an ensemble from an Etsy mom. The shirt could act as a short dress but here, the shorts are king so the shirt is tucked in.

[Image: Z5mW0yd.jpg]

Now, Rin need her new look. I'll have to wait until some money come in and if I find things that are a perfect fit for a DDS. One rule is I won't buy an official DDS set and call it a day. Like for Miku, I want something that I can truly call my own.

So, what you guys thinks of Miku's new look?
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Miku looks fantastic! Just like she could relax and call it a day. She probably will. LOL.
(01-09-2020, 04:26 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Miku looks fantastic! Just like she could relax and call it a day. She probably will. LOL.

Thanks! I adore that look.
I hate leggings worn by themselves. Call me old fashioned but lone leggings are ugly or even vulgar IMO. As if a guy would go out in only his boxer briefs. However pair leggings with a skirt, a dress, or shorts, and you get yourself a sexy/cool/stylish ensemble!

Miku would really love to be casual with Rin but Rin is the kind of weird girl that have her wardrobe filled with the same suit. It will be a while before Rin can truly relax. smile
Miku's new look reminds me of the quasi-punk style favored by werepuppy's character "Mot" who appears in her Life in the Room vignettes.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks good. The shoes are really cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I'll share more pictures with better poses this weekend.
The shoes are indeed very cute... but the price tag wasn't. sad
She’s great! A perfect look for her made up from bits and pieces from all over.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I would never have thought that Miku would fit glasses like that. Charming look.