DeadlyNova's A Doll Whenever 2020
So cute!
The blue eyes really stand out against the white hair and costume!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love his eyeliner!
Cute. How many of the characters will you make? Will you do photostories with them when you're done?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I really need to learn to stop trying to do this kind of thing. I simply can't do it no matter how hard I try or how much I want to. Oh well.

I'm gonna be turning this thread into a thread to post pictures that don't warrant a full thread of their own, plus photos of non-pullip dolls. Whenever I feel like posting them. I'll still label them ADAD pictures just to see if I can eventually make it to 365. 

My mental health has been at an all time low and I've barely been able to function to take care of myself. So I haven't had the energy, mentally or physically, to take photos. 

This first one I actually took on Valentine's day, but I'm just now feeling like posting it. 

So here this is, of my Sol, Erasmus, and my slightly customized Butler, Raleigh: 
[Image: 49632325067_41a5390de5_z.jpg]Happy Late Valentine's Day! ADAD 31/365 by Haley, on Flickr

And today it was very pretty, so I just went outside and took these of my Akemi, Emmy: 
[Image: 49631533938_b5d97b6056_z.jpg]ADAD 32/365 by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 49632320752_3ca8c47712_z.jpg]Emmy by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 49631530993_8e02d2672b_z.jpg]Emmy by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you guys for anyone who looks at this thread and all the comments thus far. <3

And @Alliecat: I plan on making the four main characters of HunterxHunter, so there will be four of them, plus Alluka, who I already made and is not a main character. So five dolls from it in total. I already have all of them started, they just need to be finished. Photostories might be a good idea.
Emmy is a cutie! That's not a stock Pullip body or a regular Obitsu body, is it?

The Valentine's Day pic is clever. The figures are posed and the image is composed so that it would almost be possible to visualize a heart Heart 2 drawn around them.
Your photos are wonderful.

Please take care of yourself, first and foremost. I understand the difficulties with mental health, and sometimes you just need to stop and take care of yourself before anything. Just rest if you can,and try to indulge a little in things you like to help all. I hope for all the best for you.
I am so sorry you’ve been struggling. It can be a hard battle. As has been said, take good care of yourself. Is there someone you can talk to? Sometimes we do need to reach out to get some help. I hope if this is an option for you, that you can do it.
Yes, just post photos when you feel like doing it ...it should not become a duty or something that makes you feel pressured to complete. We have enough of that in life! Sending you good wishes and aloha, and hoping things get better soon.
Cute photos smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys. <3 It's not so much that I consider taking photos a 'chore', I definitely wouldn't if I considered it that. Or even the ADAD. I love taking photos and would never consider them a chore at all or feel like I'm forced to do them. But one aspect of my mental health issues that are plaguing me lately is untreated ADHD, and part of that is executive dysfunction, which makes me unable to do things no matter how much I want to. Couple that with my depression which makes even the things that make me happy not make me happy and you have a recipe for this never getting done, ever, haha.

But it'll be fine.

@david: She's on a pureneemo large body! Most Pullips I've seen are on the medium, and I have a couple on that size as well. I actually prefer it, but the large is pretty hard to come by as far as I know, so I don't see many Pullips with it. I do like the look it gives her.

And I didn't even think about them looking like a heart! I wish I was that clever!
Aww, the boys are so cute together!

And Emmy is a natural model!

Just post whenever it feels like fun, don't be too hard on yourself!
The Valentines picture is lovely, such a beautiful pose you’ve put them in.
And Emmy is adorable - she looks very comfortable snoozing there.

As others have said, looking after yourself is the most important thing. We are here to cheer on your photo taking whenever your health cooperates with you.
You’ve got such an interesting collection of toys & dolls, I really enjoy your photos & “essays” when you post.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love Akemi’s hair. We should get a wig like hers for Zoey, it would match her eyes.
Thank you guys. <3 I love her wig too, although I've never been the biggest fan of the fact the pink is way shorter instead of an actual gradient style. Makes her have some weird helmet hair at times.

And thank you guys for your sweet wishes.

I had a photoshoot today with my Venus, Star. She's Emmy's twin(although you'd never know it) sister, and she was pretty jealous that Emmy got photos yesterday. She was also pretty mad that there was no pinups of her out there.

So we fixed that.
[Image: 49637537753_7bbf982219_z.jpg]I'm your Venus, I'm your Fire ADAD 33/365 by Haley, on Flickr

Full thread with more photos here:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7262839
Oooh, such a lovely pin up.
Oooh! "Boudoir style" pinup pics! Racy stuff!