Meet Sepsis!
I've finished(well, mostly, he has a tattoo sleeve I'm going to have to figure out how to do) one of the dolls I've been working on! 

Meet Sepsis!
[Image: 49762757487_99f17486fb_z.jpg]Sepsis by Haley, on Flickr
He's a character that belongs to my best friend and is part of a roleplay story we've been doing for ten years and counting. I got her blessing to create him in doll form! I hand painted his eyechips because I couldn't find any that looked how I wanted, as well as the tattoo on his neck. Neither one are perfect, but they are good for now. 

Sepsis is a demon who has sealed himself inside of a human body, and the tattoo on his neck is what keeps his soul inside.

He's a Richt, and some people might shoot me for customizing him, but don't worry, I didn't do anything to his face except add a beauty mark. wink

I'm going to have a proper photoshoot with him later, but for now you can enjoy this photo as well as a couple with Persephone, who is his girlfriend. 

[Image: 49762760152_4314fbb255_z.jpg]Persepsis by Haley, on Flickr
She's waited a VERY long time to get him in doll form. <3
[Image: 49762759337_2c03fe14ef_z.jpg]>:( by Haley, on Flickr
He acts like he doesn't like her very much but we know the truth.

Thanks for looking!
Must be fun to create a doll from a character you've known for that long. Curious about his name... is he a demon who causes sickness...?
Wow, Persephone is so different from her stock look!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks!! Yeah, it's awesome. I have dolls of all of my characters from our roleplay, and I've been slowly creating hers as well over the past couple of months after she stopped being into dolls and sold me hers(two of which were characters from our roleplay but one was unfinished.)

He doesn't cause sickness, he just chose that name because he thought it was cool. Although he started out sharing a body with another character before he got his own, so I guess you could say he was kind of like a disease to his 'roommate'.
Very handsome and I love a doll based on characters as that is what I do with mine.

He's pretty cool with those red eyes, but Persephone steals the show! What a hottie!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oooh, handsome! And congrats to Persephone on finally getting a physical from of her boyfriend!
Very handsome looking lady there.

And how nice for Persephone to finally have her boyfriend around.