May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Great final collection of photos Dargo. And I like that youv3 combined the puzzle & items from the whole round in the finale photo.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Lejays and Elfy, congrats on completing the challenge! Your final collections are fun, I like that so many of the items are mementos or have some other special meaning!

dargosmydaddy - those matching dresses are so cute! And Elijah and Emory look absolutely amazing, I especially love Emory's photo. What a spectacular final shot! You managed to cram so many items in there and it looks so stylish! That's 21 out of 25, congrats!
24. Grimoire:

[Image: tezca4.jpg]
Mischief managed! Well, more or less!

I'm not as accomplished as neon_jellyfish when it comes to resurrecting myself from torpor, but I shall complete the... uh... May Quarantine Challenge before the... well, anyway, I'm going to finish it up soon-ish.

This "Grimoire" one was giving me fits. I have at least three books around here somewhere that I wanted to use, but I could not find any of them! Rather than an old book, then, Tezca shares the newest addition to The Dollie Dungeon Library. It looks kinda cheery and colorful for a grimoire, but eh, it works.

Arright... five more to go plus the Final Challenge.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
No way! I didn't think anyone would take any more photos. I need to open the spreadsheet again!

Awesome shot. The doll is cute, the skull is cute, the book seems to be the perfect choice and THE TENTACLES, OMIGOSH, THE TENTACLES, I LOVE THE TENTACLES SO MUCH!!!!!! Heart
Seriously, the tentacles may be the best part of this entire thread (and there are a lot of awesome things in this thread...)!
Yay! The scavenger hunt goes on! That’s a fun shot… Yes, the tentacles coming out of the book are great LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
OK, I think you'll gain a massive fandom through those awesome tentacles. I am also in love with them, and they add the perfect creepy touch to the picture. After seeing the other pic with Lipoca in the car, I now tend to think that's Lipoca transforming into something else behind the book!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
I think Tezca has inadvertently managed to summon up a kraken.