Yeolume #003, Hatsune Miku! Unboxing and review.
I always thought I reacted to this... sorry for the super-late response! I'm happy to hear Miku arrived so fast, and you love her! I remember how excited you were about her ^^

Yeolumes not coming with a stand is such a bummer... I can't imagine it would cost too much to include on... how on Earth do they think you will be able to display such a top-heavy doll  (if you don't want them lounging in a chair)? That's just lame, and even more so considering their price point. The messy OOB hair sounds disappointing and lame too...

Speaking of hair, the in-box pictures make Miku's hair seem like it's shoulder-length, and it suits her pretty well. Now I have the urge  to try how my Pullip Mikus would look in short wigs - too bad  the only short (loose) wig I own is pink Innocent 

I agree with your outfit preference,  those cute little frills on Yeolume's top are an improvement to the Pullip doll's stock. And the Black shoes (they look somewhat like Mary Janes) offer more redressing options.

I'm pretty sure part of my lack of interest in this version of Miku had to do with her eyes - and your pictures seem to have confirmed this. For some reason, I find her eyes somewhat unsettling... it's the middle part. Hypnotic is a good word for it, but unfortunately I don't think of this the sam   positive way as you do. It looks weird (and also like it was meant to light up). I'd be really interested to see how she'd look rechipped. *NatTheCat*,do share pics if you ever customise yours, I'd love to see smile

The comparison photo really shocked me - accompanied by Yeolume Miku, Pullip Miku suddenly looks so strangely different! I had to turn around to look at the shelf where mine live to confirm if that's really how they look like XD
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeolume #003, Hatsune Miku! Unboxing and review. - by Loona - 07-04-2020, 03:27 AM