Show me your.... Blondies!
Oh yes, they all get their own names, even if the Pullip-bestowed name is fine. It’s part of making them ours, I guess.

I’m better at remembering their original names, I think the only one who will retain her Pullip name is Belle.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
davidd, those are some sassy blondes!! Melissa is on my wish list... I haven't purchased any dolls in years, and at the moment I have to finish the ones I have before I'm allowed more grin

Elfy, beautiful blondes smile How lovely to be able to grow mandarin's in your garden <3 I recognise Becky, but I can't for the life of me think which model she is!

Aha, I see from Lejays siggy that she's an Aquel smile

I love all in your bunch Elfy! Becky is an Aquel - she came with one of the loveliest original stocks out there. And you know I'm always a little green with envy whenever I see Finn - hopefully I'll also have my own White Rabbit in Steampunk World someday smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
They're all super cute!!

Becky is an Aquel, by the way. <3
[Image: 50223609476_31ce73b250_z.jpg]
Gia 020 by Melissa B. Perry, on Flickr

[Image: 48344776411_0d1eb02a8b_z.jpg]
Tarryn 096 by Melissa B. Perry, on Flickr
Love the sass on Tarryn, and her little skateboard.
(08-18-2020, 12:23 AM)Loona Wrote: I love all in your bunch Elfy! Becky is an Aquel - she came with one of the loveliest original stocks out there. And you know I'm always a little green with envy whenever I see Finn - hopefully I'll also have my own White Rabbit in Steampunk World someday smile

I can’t even recall Becky’s original stock. Somewhere along the line we decided she was a knitter. Finn is one of my favourites, he just has a character about him that I really like.
(08-18-2020, 04:38 PM)Elfy Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 12:23 AM)Loona Wrote: I love all in your bunch Elfy! Becky is an Aquel - she came with one of the loveliest original stocks out there. And you know I'm always a little green with envy whenever I see Finn - hopefully I'll also have my own White Rabbit in Steampunk World someday smile

I can’t even recall Becky’s original stock. Somewhere along the line we decided she was a knitter. Finn is one of my favourites, he just has a character about him that I really like.

She was wearing a romantic, frilly light blue&white dress, my Riri shown in the redhead thread is wearing the mini version of it, which is an impressively detailed replica of the original-sized version. I have come to love that stock so much that when I accidentally acquired two mini Aquels and planned to resell one of them, said plans were shattered the moment the first one arrived Tongue I'll knock on wood before I write this down, but if things go well, regular-sized Aquel should also be with me sometime soon ^^
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Gorgeous girls Aijo, I've said it before, but that curly wig <3

Thanks to the Byul thread, I remembered I have some pics of blonde dolls I can share, eventhough neither of the dolls has a blonde wig anymore. My Pullip Elisabeth has red hair now and my Byul Rhiannon is bald atm.

[Image: 2d71fc6d797d303c327f3a5b774d1758.jpg]

[Image: 4e80ecc5147ab450c64cbb2cf5f0101c.jpg]
Gorgeous photos <3

Elisabeth looks so much better as a redhead, it was a good choice you made for her.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)