Hunter Fan Studio Kurapika Statue
I usually don't give anime figures their own threads, especially since I have so many and rarely photograph them, but I just spent more on this than I did on any of my Pullips, and almost as much as my BJDs, so I figure he deserves it. 

I bought a 1/6 scale resin statue of Kurapika from HunterxHunter by Hunter Fan Studio, and oh my GOD he's beautiful. 

He's HUGE and so detailed and I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 50238565197_c1ca5e6154_z.jpg]Kurapika by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50237702708_d1252d0eea_z.jpg]Kurapika by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50238351606_a2b390cf0c_z.jpg]Kurapika by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking!
Oh, wow, that is a stunning figure. The level of detail is brilliant - all those individual hairs - and I really love how they've managed to get the chains defying gravity around the central figure.
Congrats on getting him! smile I can totally see what sparked your interest about him despite the high price point, the details, especially the chain and the texture in the blue parts of his dress are stunning! I also love how the chains make him look like he's moving.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thank you guys so much!! Yes, the details are wonderful, plus I love Kurapika so much as a character I really couldn't resist!!
He looks awesome, I love how they've captured the movement in his clothes.