The Freak Circus RINGMASTER: Joker.
At long last I  can finally have the TRUE Ringmaster for my Freak Circus.

Long ago, I bought Sample Taeyang Black Butler Sebastian for that purpose, but he had the charisma of wet cardboard. So he eventually put on some muscle. I kept his old stock. Months later, I decided to get a Sample Taeyang Joker. However, the main colors of my Freak Circus are red and black. So my Joker needed some red. I then ordered a Vintage Barbie: KEN #1411 Victory Dance ~ Red and Plaid Vest to complete his costume.

So here's vanilla joker:

[Image: tLhtLqW.jpg]

And here he is, finally as the Freak Circus RINGMASTER!

[Image: gNtZ76G.jpg]

Only Joker stock he's keeping are the socks, gloves, shoes, and the cane. From BB Sebastian, he get the pants, coat, shirt, hat, and bowtie. The Joker cane hold on with a tie-wrap. Finally, one of my T-1 Pullip have to sit down for Joker to STAND up.

The final result is PERFECT!

[Image: 7lmU8Nc.jpg]

[Image: kOe6d5W.jpg]

[Image: jOpyZQY.jpg]

MY FREAK CIRCUS IS FINALLY COMPLETE!

Or is it?

Only time will tell!  Tongue
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Ah, the Joker is a perfect ringmaster for your circus! It's an incredible thing to look at and I'm so glad you managed to get through this whole project.

(Funnily enough the Joker shows up in my ADAD today...)
Thanks!
But the true ultimate member would be Byul Lilith. We all know this will never happen though. sad
I've really enjoyed watching your circus expand - and the Joker makes a MUCH better ringmaster than the Black Sebastian would have (who is ace as the Strongman).

Hope to see more photos of the various members.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
In time, I'd like to make little stories featuring the members of my Circus. smile
I would be delighted to see little stories of your Circus!