Anime Schoolgirl of my Dreams!! Konomi Yuzuhara
so, here after i thought i had it all finally set in stone, i was able to afford a couple new OBITSU 26es this month,
one for my Liccarize Sakura Kinomoto, the other as a spare, or an experimental piece.

well, things didn't quite turn out quite like all that, they ended up MUCH BETTER.

i long resigned that the two 1/6 Megahouse/ALTER To Heart 2 girls i have,
the most recent additions to my little family, were consigned to the new OBITSU 24,
as their heads appeared too small to scale with anything else. as it turned out, i was gloriously mistaken there.

a little modification of the new OBITSU 26'es neck post, along with removal of just a fraction of the neck vinyl itself,
and... WOW!!! the Anime Schoolgirl of my very Dreams. She... she's PERFECT, the most perfect doll i've ever owned to date!!!

Oh God, how i've desperately desired a doll such as her, indeed for practically my entire life as an Anime doll enthusiast...

[Image: Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-12-20%20RESIZE%2035.jpg]

[Image: konomi%20yuzuhara%20JOHN%201.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I see what you mean about the head being perfectly in scale with this body. The uniform fits very nicely! Congratulations on figuring out your "perfect" custom figure! She is absolutely top-tier adorableness incarnate!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yay for finding the perfect combination of head to body. She’s gorgeous.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-13-20%201%20RESIZE%2030.jpg]

[Image: Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-13-20%202%20RESIZE%2030.jpg]

Doll in original form;

[Image: s-IMGP0677.jpg]
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_9_23_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi...fit=bounds]
Short lacy socks instead of the taller stockings? I like it! Very nice!

I'm guessing you did the tedious sewing of all that lace yourself?
actually, her Bra and Panties as well as the socks... they are indeed all hand made by me, scratch from raw materials,
as is the undies of every other girl i have.

most everyone's outfits, however, are nearly all factory originals. all modified, -sometimes somewhat extensively- by me.

Mikuru's Princess/wedding dress is the only outfit shown here made by me from scratch;

[Image: Anime_Harem_10_9_20.JPG?width=1920&heigh...fit=bounds]
The wedding dress is really the nicest outfit on any of your extensive crew. You do marvelous sewing work, both with alterations and from scratch.
Thank You.

it's about time i finally got around to completing the proper look;

[Image: Mikuru_Bridal_Princess_10_17_20_RESIZE_4...fit=bounds]
This is a lovely figure! Although a bit late in the year for her to be a "June bride."

Although I suppose this gives her enough months to, well, you know, and fit back in the dress by next June.   Oh My
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_-_Essence_of_To_Heart_2_...IZE_30.jpg]
Impressive likeness to the illustrated character in dolly form!
Yeah, that was my first thought too - it's great how she actually looks like her animated form and the box art. For someone who's used to fashion doll box art, that's a rare sight - fashion dolls are often nothing like their art on the box (sometimes that's a good thing, other times not...).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"