Catwoman joins the crew (New Oct. 20)
Awesome, thank you for googling that, didn't think there was such a detailed comparison. Wow, they are actually really close. She's a real beauty, hope you post more pics soon. ♥
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
She's super cute and seems to be full of so much personality!! <3 I love her!!

Also the comment about photographing her in full light and not being bleachy...GOD, isn't it a treat to photograph darker skinned dolls in sunlight? Wish they were all that easy.
Oh wow, Catalina looks gorgeous! In everything, in any colour, and in any setup, to boot! And she's so photogenic - I don't know if it's her skin tone or her face-up - probably the combination of both. No wonder you've been eager to do so many photoshoots with her since she arrived smile Congratulations on getting a wishlist girl who seemed not so realistic to get, I'm pretty sure she enjoys being with you&your pirate girls.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thanks, all!

(10-26-2020, 05:26 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: isn't it a treat to photograph darker skinned dolls in sunlight? Wish they were all that easy.
Hehe, contrastcontrastcontrast.... dark background, washed-out doll... bleachy pale girls can be pretty, but yeah, they're a challenge. (In, um, "contrast", pale girls are great for night-time light-painting shots! LOL )
I actually had to lighten some of the pix of her. She and Jake, and mini Crystal, are all great in the sun.

(11-08-2020, 06:05 AM)Loona Wrote: And she's so photogenic - I don't know if it's her skin tone or her face-up - probably the combination of both.
I think it's both too. I mean, she is kind of an "exotic" colour for a Pullip, and her ex-pression is so cute & perky that it makes her a natural model.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]