TURKOCK, the Folw Drill Sergeant! (Xmass gift for my mom)
(12-27-2020, 04:49 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I'm super-impressed with this - I hope your mum appreciates it, and the work you've put into it.

Love the FOWL-mode version of it.  And you're right, what is the point of a Transformer-style figure if it doesn't Transform in some way??

(we got my 6-year-old nephew a few Transformers this year, one oe which was a Bumblebee that Transformed into a jeep.  It took my sister & i almost an hour to work out how to change him from the Robot to the Car.  I do not envy my sister having to do the Transforming for the nephew with this one - it was too finicky for his motor skills & patience level at the moment).

Thanks! I had so much fun doing this chicken that I want to make one for myself. But this time, it will be WAY bigger.

-------------

I often come accross parents or grandparents who are shopping for Transformers in my hunts. Each times, I asked them the question "what is the age of the child?" Too often, its for a very young child that is 4 or 5 years old.
For that age group, I always recommend the RESCUE BOT line or the CYBERVERSE line. Both lines have the younger audience in mind. Generations and Studio Series are for the older child, teen or adults. As for anything labelled "Masterpiece", it's for late teens or adults only.

Shop smart!  Happy
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TURKOCK, the Folw Drill Sergeant! (Xmass gift for my mom) - by Kanrabat - 12-27-2020, 10:22 PM