Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
The used the shell of the original car to give the grass one it’s shape. It still has the door handles! The cows are a great council initiative. There’s a skateboarding one, and it has this tattoo on its arm which is the council logo.
Totally the wrong weather down here for this shot (it is bloody cold!), but I did it anyway.

[Image: 54b5305224eb1e83d61ccff8811c3457.jpg]

It is summer in the northern hemisphere and that means it is Tour de France time! In honour of that some of the girls went out on a ride. Cherie has taken our little ice cream bike out to welcome them home with a refreshing treat, although with our weather I think they'd rather a hot chocolate than an ice cream.
Ooh, an ice cream bike looks like fun!
Ahhh, how cute! I'd never imagine one could find a dolly-size ice cream bike!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
After today’s chilly mountain stage, it sounded like the Tour riders could have done with hot cocoa as well!

At least your weather LOOKS sunny and warm, which works for photos!

The ice cream cycle is too cute!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The sunny & warm is an illusion sadly. It was decidedly cool when we were doing our photos - and I was "chased" inside by the rain starting before I finished mine.

Cherie looks like she's enjoying her duties of ice-cream vendor for the riders.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That ice cream bike looks adorable! I really like the colours and style. Where did you get it from?
And, again, like every summer, I wish I could just do a snap and teleport to you, where there isn't ugly hot summer (and I'd happily take an ice cream too!). It's 9:30 in the evening, but it's still so hot I can actually feel sweat rolling down one of my legs as I sit here. I really like the long days, but I have to think hard to find anything else I like in sumer sly
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
It's Game Day.

[Image: d6eba49badaffe0b3521f5819860d8eb.jpg]

Shai is all ready for the big game against Collingwood. He has a friend to cuddle if things don't go well for the Tigers, and with 9 of their best 22 out due to injury I suspect this may be the case.
(07-05-2021, 05:30 AM)Loona Wrote: That ice cream bike looks adorable! I really like the colours and style. Where did you get it from?

I think it was from the Moxie Teenz line. it was on the sale table I think, as I wouldn't have looked at it otherwise as I didn't/don't collect that line.
You couldn't quite see in the photo but it opens & has ice-creams. Here's a pic i took a few years ago, with mini-Abbey's chilling out
[Image: dffe405be567c0efacf465b36fe55b59.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Things were looking grand for three quarters! I’m not sure if bringing Eeyore as a good luck token was such a wise idea. Although Eeyore was the right choice to have around to offer a doleful “I told you this would happen.”
LOL
The ice cream wagon pic with the mini Abby’s is really funny and quite clever!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Those are some adorable game faces!
Your little mascots are adorable. Hope they enjoyed the game. The ice cream cart is super cute!
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aaaaah - I found it! It belonged to the Moxie Girlz line, which was sadly really short-lived here (and only Tesco carried them, they were never even available in regular toy stores). I do like and have a number of Moxie Girlz, but the majority of them were from two second-hand UK toys shop which has since closed down. I wish I had at least half the level of access to toys available in the UK as I had back then... now I'll have to hunt this bike down another way :/
The photo with the mini Abbeys chilling in the ice compartment is adorable!

I hope Shai and Eeyore had a good time - though as I understand, the game was lost? Shai doesn't look the type who gets easily disappointed, so I hope things are OK smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Yeah, we shed a few tears over the result and the end of a tilt at a three peat, but there’s always 2022.
(07-12-2021, 05:30 AM)Loona Wrote: ... now I'll have to hunt this bike down another way

There are some on eBay, but shipping to Hungary would probably be ridiculous sad