Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
Lovely group shots again this week - lots of fun setting everyone up as always.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Great work! I love the group photos. Looks like nice weather where you are too. Nice and dry and sunny. I am in California but its been rainy and overcast for awhile.
It was quite a sunny day when we took the picture. It’s been a bit up and down since, but slowly beginning to become more summery.
And the rest of the outtakes, the smaller group shots.

[Image: 51725453658_429ab1ac2f_c.jpg]Blonde Christmas 

Our blondes, or lighter haired, girls.
Becky, Daisy, Ashli, Bea (related to david's Ameliae), Zoe and Izzy.

[Image: 51725208026_04fcc6fcbb_c.jpg]Brunette & Redhead Christmas

The brunettes and redheads:
Cherie, Belle, Meredith, Diana, Amelia, Timmy, Maeve and Bethan.
You have a big crew! Of course Meredith arrived for the photo shoot in a fashionable hat. smile
Looks like that was a lot of fun for you guys.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Meredith will never go anywhere without a hat these days.
The photo shoots were a lot of fun, I’m pleased that we chose to do tge smaller groups too this year.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
They're all so cute and colorful! Even the sub-groups are impressive in their numbers!

Is Bea, front and center there, leading her own Adorable Aerodrome?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I thought I "knew" most of your crew, but I'm blanking on the white-haired girl in the top picture, middle row, right above the Merry Christmas sign...

Everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves! I need to try some bigger group shots with my dolls (though I don't think I could manage an "everyone" shot!).
(12-20-2021, 01:33 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I thought I "knew" most of your crew, but I'm blanking on the white-haired girl in the top picture, middle row, right above the Merry Christmas sign...

Everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves! I need to try some bigger group shots with my dolls (though I don't think I could manage an "everyone" shot!).

That’s Zoe. She’s a little shy. We don’t take as many of her. Last time I know she was featured was Moomba a couple of years ago. She’s also ridden the ice cream bike. I can’t remember seeing her in that outfit before, so that might have been why you blanked on her.
As anyone who has followed my ADaW over the past couple of years will probably be aware we have this tradition of devilling almonds at Christmas. So here's the 2021 version.

[Image: 51760670409_cb4b694aab_c.jpg]Devilled almonds

This year Yari offered to help with the almonds. She doesn't quite seem to have grasped the concept that I first need to prepare and devil the almonds before going right ahead and digging in.
Haha. I'm a bit surprised she doesn't have them stuck on the end of her spear.
Or does that come when they're done? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yari is wearing devilishly styled attire. Perhaps she thought that was what you meant?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Actually Lejays said that, too. Yari, herself, is somewhat devilish with or without spiced almonds.
She looks like she’s having a lot of fun making them.