Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
Haha. They look like they're planning a Quest (maybe to an American post office???) and she has arrived to point out their lack of skilled-warrior backup.
(or else that's what she "thinks" they're planning....)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks very sneaky there, what exactly is she planning on doing with that spear??
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(03-03-2021, 02:51 PM)davidd Wrote: Yari may be wondering whom she must best in battle to become part of this exclusive club. She's sizing up their relative strengths and weaknesses.
I thought of this too - she wants to be a part of the group, but while she knows she's strong and badass, she is likely aware that the boys might observe her as a little girl. So she's now coming up with a plan regarding how best approach them to ensure she proves that observation wrong.

Not being familiar with either Dals or Taeyangs IRL yet, the difference in their sizes always amuses me when I see a picture of them together - this one was no execption. And that Yari is standing further away makes her look even tinier. I hope she'll manage to come up with something th prove herself to the boys smile

It's always a treat to see Finn Heart 2
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Aw, Yari!
Late again! Basically I was lazy, and today is a public holiday down here, so I have some extra time up my sleeve.

[Image: 0c8b504a3982a42f32dccc7bf4f590ef.jpg]

Yari discovered that it is not a wise idea to get on the bad side of someone who has minions at her beck and call. I think they untied her...eventually.
I think that Yari definitely brought in on herself - the spear can only do so much against someone with magic & minions.

It would be rather unsettling being surrounded by tiny minions like this.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
LOL LOL LOL Poor Yari! Her first public embarrassment!

Will she learn a lesson? Yeah... right!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ah, I laughed at this! Poor Yari - to be fair though, it was probably high time for her to be taught a lesson. I also wonder if she'll learn from it (knowing her, I doubt so. Not from this first one, at least - not yet).
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
Hahaha... but how did they get the spear away from her? Sheer numbers? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(03-09-2021, 11:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hahaha... but how did they get the spear away from her?  Sheer numbers?  LOL

I actually think they got her when she was asleep.
(03-09-2021, 02:30 PM)Elfy Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 11:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hahaha... but how did they get the spear away from her?  Sheer numbers?  LOL

I actually think they got her when she was asleep.

This comment has just made me burst out laughing, almost landing some of my half-consumed breakfast on the laptop LOL Sweatdrop  The sneaky little things!
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
Meredith and Jade got to know each other today.

[Image: bd151419fcba9fb44796b47d79472ac7.jpg]

Meredith: So you only have the one hat?

Jade: Yep, and it's a pretty green.

Meredith: Would you like to swap?

Jade: I can't.

Meredith: Why not?

Jade: Mine is stapled on.

Meredith: I think I know where I can get a pair of scissors and Evie has this really useful screwdriver.

I often think our dolls lead more interesting lives than we do.
Stapled on? Oh, that's unfortunate!
"I'll get the scissors!" "I'll get the screwdriver!" "I'll get the dynamite!"

Actually, perhaps it is just as well that Jade's clothing and accessories are stapled on. I learned on another forum that Rainbow High clothing fits Phicen seamless bodies. And Phicen collectors are always on the lookout for affordable clothing options!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It’s only the hat that is stapled in. Lejays is pretty sure that a pair of carefully wielded scissors by a HUMAN will disconnect it easily and safely. The RH dolls are fairly poseable and sturdy and easy to change clothes with.
And I'm not even 100% sure it is stapled to her head, but there's a bunch of those annoying t-tags in the crown of the hat for no apparent reasin I can see.

They look very nice sitting together comparing notes on headware. Meredith does look very formal compared to Jade though!