Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
She might need to use the spear on that enormous dandelion! She looks very determined to get wherever it is she's going...
I also noticed her spear first, kept close by her side! I'm not sure I'd dare try to stop her from taking the Jeep grin
Now I have a sudden urge to acquire a remote control car for my girls, having them race around without me having to push sounds so cool - it has awakened my inner kid. I had plenty of toy cars as a kid (I was the daughter of a driving instructor, so luckily noone ever said a word about why a girl is given toy cars), but I never had a remote-controlled one Sweatdrop
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
In our short association, I have learned that Yari never goes anywhere without at least one of her spears handy. The jeep has a little plastic doovalacky on the side of it that allowed Yari to strap her spears in for the ride.
Loona if you can get an inexpensive remote controlled car that will accommodate your girls I urge you to do so. It's so much fun watching them tool around in one.
I'm late this week. I was going to do a pool party with a few of the girls and boys to celebrate Australia Day, but it turned out to be cool and rainy today. It was 38 degrees yesterday! Today it's 19. That's Melbourne for you. Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes.
Miranda, Tristan and some of the Harry Potter minis from the Advent Calendar came to the rescue.

[Image: 63e293c8278929ede6f341f212e85565.jpg]

Tristan: But who are they all, Miranda?
Miranda: I have no idea, but they follow me around and do whatever I say. Watch. Form a semicircle! See.
Tristan: Sorcery!
Miranda: Yeah, I know. Isn't it cool?
Miranda's mini Harry Potter figs are like Ester's bodyguard of DC Bombshells Mera. They just turned up one day & started following her around.

I wonder what else Miranda could do with them??
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
"Sorcery!"
"Yeah, I know! Isn't it cool?"

LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL

Funny stuff! And cute pic, too! Tris (looks like he's stuck with that name, huh?) looks as flummoxed by Miranda as Finn looks... about almost everything!

Or maybe Tristan is simply captivated by Miranda's haunting beauty. She is gorgeous!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
"Wait a minute" about the weather is what they say here too. I would happily take both your 38 AND your 19 degree days, over -15 wind chill Tongue
Miranda's little minions could get up to all kinds of no-good LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Okay, they definitely seem to get along well - I'm happy to see that (and can't blame Tristan, Miranda seems to be an enchanting little lady - who must have similar thoughts about the boy, based on how she welcomed him).

Aaaand Miranda's having minions now. That's totally cool indeed! I wonder what she'll do with them though, if she decides to do something specific with them. Now all sorts of funny pictures are flooding my head, of Miranda getting the minions' help to pick an apple that's growing too high for her to reach, and getting them to do the cleaning or organising. I could use a squad like that!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Love the little followers of Miranda Cult, It's such a cute and funny idea!
LOL! smile
Where do I get little minions to do my bidding too? grin
Footy started here again this week (it's the opening round of the AFLW), Evie settled on the couch with a couple of friends to see if her Tigers can get the season started with a win against the Brisbane Lions.

[Image: b457ffaad3f2692c709279f34e7238c6.jpg]

Evie and Dimma are enjoying the game, but Tristan really has no idea what's going on. He's sitting next to a bear and someone has put a strange hat on his head.
Tristan must wonder if he landed in an alternate universe LOL
I wonder if Yari would like sports. Although maybe rugby might be more her style? Or, no, wait... hockey, because you could carry something resembling a spear xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Tristan does look a bit confused. I think he's more comfortable with Miranda's minions than the large bear in a hoodie.

Game is going okay, Evie hasn't quite shouted herself hoarse yet (still a half to go though!)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Miranda has more control over her minions than Evie does with Dimma, I think.