Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
The weather has been a little more summery here this week and some of the girls decided to have a pool day. As this picture shows, whenever Evie is involved things can get out of hand rather quickly.

[Image: 73e7109a1285d7cc7b52eed236158362.jpg]

As Evie attempts a high dive from the top of the slide apparatus, Nyxie can't look and Bea and Socks desperately caution, "No, Evie, don't!"
Socks makes an appearance!

Okay, this is gonna be... well, yeah, Nyxie has the right idea. This could end badly!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Evie is a daredevil - you really can't tell her not to do something, as she will immediately try to do whatever it is!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ha ha. Looks like maybe Nyxie better get out of the way LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Well, that would cause a tremendous splash... might feel good on a hot day, though!
Evie likes to shock. I'm kind of scared to introduce her to Yari. They're either going to hit it off or wind up taking each other on in a life or death battle.
(02-22-2021, 02:27 PM)Elfy Wrote:  I'm kind of scared to introduce her to Yari. They're either going to hit it off or wind up taking each other on in a life or death battle.

That would certainly shake things up. Your crew of girls and guys are all so nice!

I suspect the conflict would evolve... or devolve... in to a long-running series of life or death battles erupting at unex-pected times... much to the annoyance of everyone else.
Oh God! Sneak attacks by Evie on Yari and other way around would really irritate the rest of the crew. Miranda might have to call on her minions to put a stop to it, and we'd come home to find Evie and Yari hogtied and surrounded by Miranda's minions recreating a famous scene from Gullivers Travels.
And how epic would that be!
(02-23-2021, 02:42 PM)Elfy Wrote: Oh God! Sneak attacks by Evie on Yari and other way around would really irritate the rest of the crew. Miranda might have to call on her minions to put a stop to it, and we'd come home to find Evie and Yari hogtied and surrounded by Miranda's minions recreating a famous scene from Gullivers Travels.

And There’s your photo idea for next week! Or maybe the one after when we have a bit more time to set it out LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-23-2021, 04:55 PM)Lejays17 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 02:42 PM)Elfy Wrote: Oh God! Sneak attacks by Evie on Yari and other way around would really irritate the rest of the crew. Miranda might have to call on her minions to put a stop to it, and we'd come home to find Evie and Yari hogtied and surrounded by Miranda's minions recreating a famous scene from Gullivers Travels.

And There’s your photo idea for next week!  Or maybe the one after when we have a bit more time to set it out LOL

Oooh, I cannot wait to see this, a photo is exactly what I wanted to recommend upon reading this LOL 

Funny how while Amelias are similar regardless of where and with whom they live, Reis aren't. My Rei is shy, sitting in the corner, not wanting to bother anyone. She's currently dressed as Hello Kitty. Totally random and unex-pected (well, OK, I did dress her in that outfit, but I didn't ex-pect to leave her in it Whacked  ). I both like how lively your Evie is, and at the same time feel glad I don't have any daredevils among my Pullip crew who require my eyes to be kept on them 24/7. I hope she didn't jump in the end though - that's exactly how I ended up with a head injury in primary school, jumping head-first into a shallow pool. I honestly don't know how I didn't get a concussion. Or become disabled. Or die. Either on that day or on some others actually, I was famous for not fearing anything and not being able to take care of myself (bless my poor parents). Coming to think of it, Evie totally reminds me of my young self  Heart 2
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Evie was like that almost from the day we unboxed her. Amelia (our Amelia, who is actually Brand New Purezza) was a lovely innocent thing, until she met Evie. Within a week of them first meeting Evie had gotten her drunk and they got up to all sorts of mischief. She's still a lovely girl, but Evie can be a bad influence on any one if she puts her mind to it. Your young self sounds rather like Lejays younger sister, who was a bit of a daredevil as a youngster.
Haha, it's funny when they find sidekicks&soulmates grin and I'm really starting to wonder how they'll get along with Yari. I hope you don't return home one day to find the house wrecked by them Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Apologies for the lateness. Pinterest didn't want to cooperate.

[Image: 6a6bc7993533fe2d6946e18f5ee85f7c.jpg]

The boys are having a quiet conversation in the garden when Yari approaches them. She appears to be friendly, but why is she holding a spear?
A common denominator here seems to be having metal and chains as integral parts of the costume.

Finn, as always, appears a bit shy and reticent, but the other fellows seem to have accepted him as an equal.

Yari may be wondering whom she must best in battle to become part of this exclusive club. She's sizing up their relative strengths and weaknesses.