Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
She looks very proud of herself. And I like the triangle medal instead of the round ones for a change.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
A fine championship portrait! Congratulations again on the win!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Fun to commemorate the big win by getting the dolls involved. The team must be pretty pleased with themselves. It’s a nicely styled medal too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw! She looks like she wants you to hurry up and take the picture so she can go celebrate.
Thank you to everyone. It was quite exciting and the team were really pumped about it. The team that lost had been leading the competition all season and we'd only beaten them once when they were a player down, so it was an achievement.
Before the picture, an explanation for the lateness. Lejays and I post our images by first saving them to Pinterest and then copying the link from there to here. For the past few weeks when i take a picture and send it to Pinterest for some reason it doesn't get there. If I send the image to Lejays and she saves it to Pinterest it works. Go figure.
Today I couldn't even hit Pinterest while using Chrome, kept getting a 502 error (other sites were fine, for example I'm using Dolly Market on Chrome), but Edge worked. Again go figure.

Anyway, it's Easter here, so the pic is appropriate:

[Image: ea9a2b64696ab5dda7bf4778ff42e02c.jpg]

The Steampunks hold an annual Easter Egg Hunt. As our resident bunny, Finn is in charge of hiding the eggs for the rest to find. He's made it extra hard this year by getting M&M Camouflage Eggs. They're meant to hide their eyes while he hides the eggs, but I think Toni is peeking. Theo and Felicity are also part of the steampunk crew and we did invite them to join, but they seemed to feel that it wasn't dignified enough for them to participate.

Happy Easter!
Toni is definitely peeking! I can see her eyes!!

Theo & Felicity could have watched from the swing if we'd thought about it earlier. Finn made an excellent egg-hider this year.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This is adorable! Steampunk, sunshine, and cuteness combine to make a scene sweeter than a chocolate bunny!
Aw!

Toni is not even trying to hide the fact that she's peeking smile Hope she shares her haul with the others.
Yep, at least one of them is definitely peeking.
Looks like a fun photoshoot. It looks so lovely and sunny and warm too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Toni is cat, they generally don’t respond well to rules.
Welcome to the latest installment of Adventures in Pinterest!

[Image: 3e57d0d8717807d789543c0123c7f117.jpg]

Cold and wet here today, so Felicity decided to use the enforced indoor time to move the books from the read piles in the living room to the library. Being a doll, the books are quite large for her, so she had to find ways to deal with the size difference.

[Image: b750c3c95f10f534a84ea909426d73eb.jpg]

These are the piles she's trying to whittle down, so it could take her quite some time.
Felicity is certainly industrious... and clever!

Once she drags the books in to the library, must she stack them again?

Someone will lose her perch as the tower comes down!
(04-11-2021, 03:11 PM)davidd Wrote: Felicity is certainly industrious... and clever!

Once she drags the books in to the library, must she stack them again?

well, if she's doing it properly, they will need to go on the bookshelves in appropriately alphabetical order (the reason she's started with that book is that the author is on the closest shelf to the library door, so less distance to travel. LOL LOL ).

It's going to take a long time to work down the piles...
The Invisible Life of Addie Larue is on my "to-read" list-- did you enjoy it?