Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
A nice day today and Sophie took advantage of it.

[Image: 51543918721_f219c4bcf3_c.jpg]Flowers

She sat in the shade out the back, playing with flowers and surveying all the daisies in the lawn. She's also waving to her sister across the sea; Freya.
Look at all those those daisies! That's a lot of "he loves me, he loves me not!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Somehow, it looks rather chilly there in the shade, with her sweater and collar done up. The tiny daisies are really cute. They're all tall here. I like these doll-size ones.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(10-03-2021, 03:29 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Somehow, it looks rather chilly there in the shade, with her sweater and collar done up.  The tiny daisies are really cute.  They're all tall here.  I like these doll-size ones.

That’s Sophie’s stock. It suits her so well that we leave her in it. The sun was out, but it was still cool.
Quote:She's also waving to her sister across the sea; Freya.

Aw!  Happy
She's so cute with the daisy-chain-in-making.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
It is most definitely spring here now and that means pictures of dolls with flowers!

[Image: 51571074550_630419fd2b_c.jpg]Daisies 

Daisy decided to get out amongst her namesake and make a Daisy Angel.
It's a plethora of petals! A deluge of daisies! And a cornucopia of cuteness!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Adorable! Nothing says spring like daisies!
What a bright happy spring-y picture! Made me smile smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Daisy thanks everyone for their kind words. When the weather is like it was and things are blooming she just can't stop herself from going out and enjoying it.
She looks so cute among her namesake-flowers.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Bit of explanation required here. The weather bureau tossed the bones and forecast that we were going to get a months worth of rain in about 4 days. We did receive bit, but nothing like what was forecast. It's been overcast and drizzled a bit, but mostly it's been pleasant. Mostly, the dolls are happy about this development. For Daisy, in particular, this is perfect weather. There's rain to help the plants grow, and then sun to further give them a chance. Miranda and Nyxie are less pleased. Miranda likes cold, dark, wet, gloomy weather. Nyxie likes rain, because she's a water spirit and even a decent sized puddle is a chance for her to have a splash about. They tried to alter developments today, because what use is having magic or a magical friend if they can't use it to help things along.

[Image: 51597804158_676e19036a_c.jpg]Make it rain!
Its a pity that Miranda couldn't call the rain, but the clothes got a chance to dry today at least!
Ha! Good to know that wherever you are in the world, the weather forecasters can be wrong.