**dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2021**
Ugh. I wasn't feeling so great last week. Not feeling so great this week, either, but managed to take a few pictures...

Week ten

[Image: 83313742_3de68a17a85b351825deaec94ce42dbf_large.jpg]

Week eleven

[Image: 83313710_4dcba87a590aacf38f8bbf237e3f25bf_large.jpg]
I can’t remember; did you customize this guy? I tend to not like dolls with dark spattered freckles; these are nice. The two girls look like sisters; they are adorable. Hope you feel much better real soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Quote:I can’t remember; did you customize this guy? 

He's a new addition, a custom that I found on Mercari. He was listed a bunch of times for much higher prices, and I was kind of drooling over him but never ex.pected to own him. He'd disappear for long periods of time, too. Then he was listed again recently for a much more affordable price, and I couldn't resist. Not sure if this is his final wig/ chip look yet (he came with the heterochromia chips, and the wig came on another doll and suits him OK, but hides the full effect of his gloriously huge eyebrows...)... he also still needs a name...
Ah, cool. Congrats on the new arrival then! I do see a glimpse of big eyebrows. That’s fantastic that he went around several times and you finally got him. I didn’t realize non-paying bidders were such a big thing until around the time Petra went up three times and I got her on the third.
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The week ten girls are adorable. They look like they stepped right out of the 1940s.

Young George Harrison there came along twenty-odd years later.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love the girls in week 10, too. It’s such a natural, canid shot, like it wasn’t posed at all.
The week 10 girls are so cute - I love the curls on the left hand one in particular.

And nice score on the custom boy.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ah, week 10 girls are darling, and I love the warm romantic colours of both them and the photo overall. They look like one of them just mentioned something in their conversation that made them both wander off a little into their thoughts.

Week 11 guy is super-handsome! His features are very realistic, and I love his heterochromia and freckles. I'm happy you got lucky and managed to get him in the end after pining for him from afar for a long time. Stories like this always fill me with warmth - I'm normally not the type of person who thinks this way, but these always make me stop and think there has to be a thing like "if it was meant to be, then...".
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Week twelve
Well, the snow's finally gone, anyhow...

[Image: 83705579_b491356ce89a906765ec88a26749bc4b_large.jpg]
Ah, he looks cool, I love how the lights make his jeans seem shiny, almost as if they were latex or pleather. Does he have a half snakebite piercing?

The weather seems to act more normal over there than here - today it was actually snowing as I walked home :O It definitely doesn't feel cold enough for it to stay, but it's still weird that it snows - especially when it basically never did while it was still winter. It's officially spring now, dangit...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Yay for no snow. I still have a small pile from the snowplow. Your guy looks a bit sceptical that it will stay gone though. I like his springlike outfit colours.
Snow's gone! Who wants to toss a football around?

Oh... wait! We're not allowed to do that! New Normal!

No wonder he looks so sad.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
He does look doubtful that the weather is going to hold.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
He’s also unsure if the lack of snow is a good thing.
Quote:Does he have a half snakebite piercing?

If that's the same as a lip ring, then yes! smile
Quote:Yay for no snow. I still have a small pile from the snowplow. Your guy looks a bit skeptical that it will stay gone though.
Quote:He does look doubtful that the weather is going to hold.

Supposedly the rest of the week is between 55-65, so he should be OK! Though we did once have a snowstorm in early April, so I guess we're not completely safe yet...
Quote:He’s also unsure if the lack of snow is a good thing.

If he suffers from spring allergies like I do, yeah... there's no pleasing us when it comes to weather.
Quote:Snow's gone! Who wants to toss a football around?

Oh... wait! We're not allowed to do that!

Wow, your state banned outdoor recreation? Do tell...
We're all good here, although I don't think Gabe is the football type. Nor do I have a doll-sized football... I might actually look around for one for some of my sportier types.