PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (The End)
I love how you even managed to get a little practice droid in there.
Okay... this is really cool! Like... REALLY cool! Nicely done! Great eye for capturing all the pertinent details!

And you found a perfect forest setting for your recreation!

Brilliant!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wow, wonderful picture! Sam looks pretty determined there, the settings are lovely, and with all these lightsaber edits you make me want to learn how to do this myself - not sure which one of my dolls would seem fit to wield a lightsaber though, but there must be hidden talents I'm not aware of grin
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
This is so cool! And and excellent representation of the film still - even to the red cloth in her hand & the little battle sphere.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
So awesome!
Thank you, everybody!  Now that I've figured out how to do it I keep looking for excuses to give them all lightsabers LOL
Doing effects can be fun!  The more in-camera the better, like the spinning target.

(07-27-2021, 05:01 PM)Loona Wrote: ... with all these lightsaber edits you make me want to learn how to do this myself - not sure which one of my dolls would seem fit to wield a lightsaber though, but there must be hidden talents I'm not aware of
Heheh, you never know.  You may find a new personality emerges in one of your crew.  It's not particularly "hard" but took a while to get the hang of it, as the techniques I found were generally designed for more up-to-date PShop than mine; so mine is a mashup of several.  Just requires using a lot of layers.

Nearly missed it this week.  I'm so tired and achy I just can't even sad

[Image: 51363187287_175beea6fd_o.jpg]
"Muummm!  This place is CHAOS!!  How we supposed to party when we can't even find each other amid all dis hamajang?!"
-- It's just a few more days, sweetie.  At least for this session.
-- (Also, I'm pretty sure hamajang isn't a noun.)
"Well it should be!  Whatever.  ALSO.  You said you got a gallon of Marshmallow Fluff.  You didn't say it was a paint colour!!! Rawr! "
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Is Scarlett helpful? She looks like she's trying to help.
I'd be disappointed if promised a gallon of Marshmallow Fluff to only find out it's a paint colour too!

(what are you painting at the moment?)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh my goodness! All that taping! This looks like a major project! I'm feeling "tired and achy" just looking at the pic!
Ooh, I think you're going to need the entire mini squad if you're painting a whole room.

Or maybe davidd's Smart Dolls are available for hire?
Sunsette is way too smart to hang around and get roped into helping. They all are. Where are the Smart Dolls when you need 'em.

This week's pic is a total cheat, as I seem to have wrecked my toe painting the kitchen. It hasn't been a great week, and all my plans for the rest of the month are currently derailed Cry
So I'm stealing a pic from yesterday's limping excursion to the beach with Red. I still have to post the rest of the library pix, but anyway... slash

[Image: 51378811676_31bb718f72_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Tropical Canada! Look at all that sunshine… and mosquito bait!
That is a very cute bikini! Hope your toe heals quickly!
Cheat or not that is a lovely shot, and I agree with dargo about the bikini.
She looks comfortable in the tree there.

Hope the toe feels better soon!