PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (The End)
Uh-oh, now I know why the chilies aren't developing that well yet: noone has cheered on them! New flowers are constantly popping up (the basil is also in bloom), but no actual fruits are forming - looks like I need to find someone to cheer on them, the problem is, I don't think I have anyone who's good at that. Got to check if I have cheerleading outfit and equipment in my Monster High stash...

(07-08-2021, 02:52 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Hehe, we are total opposites there.  On a winter day, if it's sunny and someone says something like "nice day", I'm hard pressed to not growl, "IT'S TOO COLD".   
...actually, that reaction starts around the end of September....   slash

It looks like we'd need to swap places smile you have all the greenery, beaches and clear, salty water, and the snow that I love! It isn't like I'm good at handling cold, but I'll handle it anytime in exchange of some snow - plus, cold is at least something you can do something against. As I am sitting here now in the approx. 35 degrees, feeling sweat rolling down my leg and neck, and there isn't really any more layers to take off (no I'm not going to follow Samantha's practices Tongue ) I cannot help but have angry thoughts about the hot, and I would happily send it over to you ^^
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#27, July 7) - by Loona - 07-09-2021, 12:18 AM