LEGO "Spooky Girl"
https://lego-worlds.fandom.com/wiki/Spooky_Girl

FINALLY got around to getting my Spooky Girl, a year or more now after finishing LEGO WORLDS (SONY PS4)
in which she is a playable character, -becoming my instant mainstay- just as soon as i had managed to eventually unlock her, at least;

[Image: Konomi_and_Spooky_Girl_7-17-21_RESIZE_30...fit=bounds]

[Image: Konomi_and_Spooky_Girl_7-17-21_2.jpg?wid...fit=bounds]

[Image: LEGO%20WORLDS%20%202.jpg?width=1920&heig...fit=bounds]

[Image: LEGO%20WORLDS%20%204.jpg?width=1920&heig...fit=bounds]

[Image: LEGO%20WORLDS%20%201.jpg?width=1920&heig...fit=bounds]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Does the Spooky Girl Lego figure have a cloth skirt? Has that been done with Lego minifigs before? I have not seen it, but I don’t follow all the Lego releases.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
yeah, it is, a kind of stiff, treated cloth, much the same as the cloth capes LEGO has occasionally utilized...
Wow, I love how monochrome and goth she is! I loved building Lego as a child, and I am still enjoying it when I get a chance to take part in some building with kids in the family, but as an adult, the collecting aspect does not interest me. I could see myself getting this girl though!
It's cool that she has a skirt made of actual fabric - I do recall seeing fabric capes, but I don't think those (or any other fabric elements) were around when I was little.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
i too was raised on LEGO, -TECHNIC, primarily- though my folks did get me regular vehicle and diorama sets as well, SPACE, TOWN and CASTLE-themed, mostly.

still, i ended up growing up with something of an Engineer's general mindset, at least partially thanks to my mom and those LEGO TECHNIC sets...