Elfy's Doll a Week 2022
What's happening to the time? It keeps getting away from me. The dolls did some gardening this week.

[Image: 51983744399_7ac705f25d_c.jpg]

Daisy: 'Finn! I told you to keep an eye on Yari when gardening. You know how she gets carried away with it!'
Yari looks at gardening time as an opportunity for sword practice!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She might need that sword if the plant that seems to have swallowed her is not that friendly! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yari can hack and slash her way through pretty much anything. A small doll with a big attitude!
Finally on time this week!

[Image: 51993823583_1bff1c7b26_c.jpg]

I mentioned the other week that I had a tiger I should photograph and Allie encouraged me to post it. Here he is. He doesn't have a name, because he is as you can see a wild tiger. Evie's generally my go to doll for all things tiger, but the Richmond Tigers aren't doing so well this season (although they had a win last night), so she's sulking. Cherie made a good stand in. The tiger is trying to pretend that he doesn't like being patted, but who doesn't like a pretty doll patting them?
Yay, Dolls With Tigers!
He looks very fierce but she doesn't seem worried. He'd probably make a good bodyguard.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I think I need to re-wash the forever friends bear to remove the pink. But the green one is just fne.

Nova looks like she's having fun with the green yarn ball.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(03-29-2022, 11:48 PM)davidd Wrote: The Great Garage Rescue Mission... accomplished!

Is the garage finished? Empty? Clean?

There are a few boxes of books & one of bears/toys left, but all the "junk" has been taken.

It's a big relief, the stuff has been there since we moved in, and has barely been looked at since.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Cherie looks rather pleased to be given the responsibilty of this week's photo with the tiger.
Fierce! Cherie has him in hand, but is carefully avoiding eye contact...
That is truly a fierce looking tiger, altho’ quite an elegant, even regal one, as well, making a fine companion for the stylish Cherie!
Easter here today and that means it's time for the Steampunks Annual Easter Egg Hunt

[Image: 52009697506_e0ce288915_c.jpg]

As their resident bunny Finn is in charge of obtaining the eggs and hiding them for the others to find. He thought he'd try something a bit different this year and enlisted the assistance of Becky in providing him with some knitted eggs. This met with a mixed reaction from the rest of the group. Theo is a bit miffed that the eggs are not edible this year, Felicity likes the idea of reusable eggs, as does Lisette and they're considering swapping eggs and repurposing them at Christmas. Hattie thinks with some alterations she may be able to turn hers into a hat. Toni prefers these ones, they're much more fun to play with.

Happy Easter!
These are all excellent ideas for the eggs, if I thought a bit, I could have found the mini eggs we got at tge lollie shop for Finn to have.

And I thunk that the re-useable eggs will be better long term too.
A “steampunk egg hunt” sounds like loads of great fun, and the knitted eggs are a brilliant idea — colorful, reusable, and versatile! I imagine the knitted eggs could be modified to include a pocket or compartment to hold candy or prizes. Perhaps Theo could work with Finn on evolving the concept for next year.

Toni playing with her egg is so funny!
The knitted eggs are adorable!