Weekend Away!
Last weekend, we went away for my birthday, and brought Amelia & Jo-Meg along.

Jo-Meg was impressed with the size of the flowers in the greenhouse
[Image: 135854_760.jpg]

Amelia likes the flowers that match her hair
[Image: 135245_760.jpg]

A BBQ on the back deck
[Image: 135945_760.jpg]

There were none this afternoon, but we did see kangaroos hopping along the ridgeline other days
[Image: 136885_760.jpg]

Burgers for one, hot=dog for other
[Image: 135162_760.jpg]

After dinner, Amelia decided to try panning for gold in the dam
[Image: 136621_760.jpg]

[Image: 136294_760.jpg]

No gold, but she did find a precious stone  LOL
[Image: 135518_760.jpg]

(We did a tour of one of the mines in Bendigo - The Central Deborah Mine - and you can pan for gold in one of the buildings.  I listened to the spiel going on the screen & heard that you could find "precious stones" with a hole in them if you didn't find any gold, and I was lucky & found one  LOL )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Looks like the girls loved the weekend away.
Happy Birthday, LeJays!

Looks like you, Elfy, and The Girls had quite an adventure for your birthday!

And these pics answer my question about getting out to do some ex-ploring! Learning to pan for gold sounds like a lot of fun! Followed by a fabulous picnic! And the weather cooperated!

I'm delighted to see that you are able to finally get out and about again there in Oz.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Looks like fun. And seems to be a very quiet spot, not many people?
Their little picnic set is adorable!!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-18-2022, 12:50 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Looks like fun.  And seems to be a very quiet spot, not many people?
Their little picnic set is adorable!!

It was relatively secluded and quiet. We stayed in a cabin on a winery. The cabins are close to the house where they run everything from and there was no one in the other cabin. The back of the cabin, where the dam was backs onto a national park.
That's so sweet! They look like they're having so much fun! I just love the little picnic table and all the miniature foods! They all look so relaxed.

I wonder what kind of stone it is?