Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Welly's Feedback; 100% positive! *^^* Thank you everyone~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 as a seller~
Thanks for the Nahh-ato card!
+3 as buyer:sp 2:

Item bought: William and Kaela complete with stocks + Green Wonder Frog

Comment: Great communication and very prompt paymentsmile Really recommended buyer~Heart

PS. I`m glad that yo like them so much.grin
+ as a seller! My two jackets arrived today - fast, securely packaged, in perfect condition and complete with the "signature" doodle on the envelope (I keep them, you know!). grin <3
+1 great seller yay

Thanks
1+ for being a great buyer
+1 as a buyer! Welly commissioned a few wigs from me-thank you very much!
+1 for quick payment on the Dollmore Group Order.
+1 as a great seller! I just purchased, of all things, a spare Tae foot from her, and it arrived well packed and perfect!! My Lex is so excited to have both feet now, lol!
+1 from me! =) bought 2 dolls of Welly and they were wonderfully packaged up and she even did a cute little doodle on the package! lol Thank you sooo much! ^__^
+1

Purchased Sebastian from Welly. He was shipped quickly, well-wrapped, and just as described. Thank you!
+ 1 as seller!

Perfect transaction as usual, and a beautiful dolly of course (Jupi<3)!! n_n
Thank you sooo much <3
+1 for stunning Nina`s skirt ! xx
+1 as a seller, Kaela is gorgeous, and when her hat was forgotten in the original parcel it was sent on to me in good time, without a worry. :3 Thank you so much.
+1 for being a great seller.

I purchased Arion partial stock, some boots and Hash's shirt from Welly at a reasonable price. Items arrived nicely packaged and in good condition. They were shipped quickly. I have no complaints. Thanks for the smooth buying experience! yay
+1 as a seller.
I bought custom dolly and she is beautiful. Welly sent her on the same day that I paid for her. great seller. ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5