Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Asashi's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
grin +1 Great seller! Carefully packaged and quick shipping.
Thanks so much!

Merlo.
+1 great buyer, quick payment and great communication :] :kissy:
+1 for trade/seller. Wonderful person to trade with. Packages everything wonderfully and even packed a little something extra.

grin

Nevital

+1 for being a fabulously patient seller! Asashi was incredibly kind and understanding, and totally went "the extra mile" for me. ^^

Thank you most kindly!
+1 as a buyer for Rainbow Brite stock. Great communication. <3 Shipped out this afternoon.
+1 from me! Fast payment, great communication! Thanks!

B)
+1 as a seller - cards arrived safely today. Thanks! ^__^
A great trade with Asashi! Cutest post-its and pens, adoreable stickers as extras. Loved that it cam packaged in a Hello Kitty sandwich bag which was bothe neat and hilarious all at once. Thanks once again for yet another great trade!
+1 as seller
Affordable prices & supper fast shipping
+1 from me! Asashi and I conducted a trade -- my first! She was so sweet and patient. Everything got to me just fine, too. <3
+1 positive from me!

grin

Sent quickly, and great communication! I loved the envelope :3

Pity my Post Office sucks, eh?

wink
+1 as a seller
Asashi is wonderful to work with, wraps everything so cutely it's like receiving a present, and my dolls LOVE the little extras!

yay thanks again <3
Well I sadly cannot give positive feedback, since my Namu Serpent whom i had bought from her never arrived. I never got the tracking number and cannot contact her. Transfered the money months ago...

EDIT: so yeah if anybody is interested in his outfit (which a bought from some one else in here because I loved this doll and everything about him......) them pm me...
+1

^___^ Bought the 1/6 Fender Strat off of her ~
And it came wrapped up nicely with extra stickers (<3)
Great transaction overall :]
1+ as a seller!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7