Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Summer Skye's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+1 as an amazing buyer, an absolute pleasure to deal with I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Super friendly communication <3
+1 for being a perfect buyer.

Summer Skye purchased some eyechips from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the eyes reached her. Thanks for the smooth transaction. smile
+1 as a seller. I bought an Adorable Aubrey Blythe from Summer Skye, she was a fantastic seller and shipped quickly. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer.

She purchased some outfits from me, and the transaction was absolutely flawless. Recommended!
+1 as a buyer...

Perfect transaction in every way. Polite, pays immediately and let me know when items arrived. Thank you!
+1 2 sets Barbie boots & gloomy bear. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer!

Great communication, paid for doll quickly! Very friendly and polite. Thank you so much =D
+ 1 positive as seller!!
I bought Cocottes stock outfit from her! Very nice person, fast shipping and very good transaction!!
Thank you ~
+1
Split DeLorean paid superfast. Great communication! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer.

She bought an Afternoon Pullip from me and the transaction was great. She paid promptly and communication was friendly. Lovely buyer, thanks! grin
+1 as a buyer, she bought sacralita from me. She is friendly and easy to work with. Thank you again smile
+1 as a buyer

lovely lady, great communication, lightning fast payment. Thankyou =)
+1 for a great buyer, paid quickly and was lovely to work with! Thank you!
+1 as a buyer. She bought a Pullip outfit from me. Great communications, quick payment and let me know when the clothes had arrived smile Thank you.
+1 buyer

Bought a wig, paid quickly, fantastic communication. Thank you! xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4