Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Marryth's Feedback!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Enthusiastic plus one from me! Marryth is always a good buyer with quick payments, and is so fun to chat with! :kissy:
+1 loved the item to death, great dealing with the seller, shipping was over the top fantastic
Awesome seller! Love the eyechips! Would buy from Marryth again in a heartbeat!!! <3

Skye
+1 for Marryth as a fantastic seller <3

vecr81</a><a name="new">

+1 from A Zuora Sell. I love her!
+1 great communication shipping was fast and the dolly was in great condtion thanks again!
+1 from me! Souseiseki arrived to me very well-packed! Amanda is a super awesome seller! <3
Big huge positive from me! Prunella arrived safe and sound, it's always great doing business with you!

grin
+1 to Marryth as a seller for Papin bits and a skully shirt. Thanks!!!

grin

grin

Kathy
+1
great comunication and very friendly~
Thanks for the great hoodie~
+ 1 as a seller for Marryth,

I forgot to leave her feedback for an amazing dress I bought for a friend a while ago, I'm so sorry.

Marryth is a fantastic and super nice person, shipping went super fast and the communication is just perfect, thank you soooo much! :kissy: <3
Another absolutely flawless transaction, my girls love everything! Thanks again

grin
+ 1 as a seller!

Thank you so much, I love everything I bought from you! :kissy:
+ 1 positive. Wonderful, wonderful seller! Great communication, fast shipping, so lovely items in excellent condition. Thank you so much!

yay
+1
Great seller! Well packaged & arrived at super-speed. Many thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10