Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Blistered_bunny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

blistered_bunny

Please leave feedback for me here

smile
+2 Fantastic Seller! My Pullip was packed perfectly & communication was amazing. I am SO happy with my new pullip! She is stunning!! Thank you so much for helping me to get my grail pullip! You are a star!! I cannot express just how wonderful this transaction was. Thank you so much for everything.

:wub: :kissy: <3
I also bought a stock outfit & that was perfect too.

Tongue

Alexk

+1

Blistered_bunny is a great seller. The price was great and I received my doll a day after I paid for her! A very pleasant and easy transaction!

smile
+1 as a seller.

Inredibly nice and sweet, fast with shipping, doll in perfect condition. Would recommend heartily!

Alexk

+1 as a seller.

I just purchased another Pullip from blistered-bunny and it was sent very quickly and packaged perfectly. A very good seller and I would recommend.

grin
+1 as a seller. She sold me a nude doll who came to me packed well. Super nice to deal with and communication was great. Thanks so much.
+1 as a seller - thanks for selling me Rida! <3
+1(00) ! as a seller - I bought a doll from her, as a gift for my friend. Since I had it shipped directly, she wrapped it up in gift paper and even added a nice card! Totally awesome!! <3 Package arrived safe and sound, and to top it off: right on her birthday.

grin
+1 as a seller ^^

Doll came in good condition, very well packed - only post office messed it a little, but inside was OK ^^ Thank you!
+1 as a seller very honest.
The packed seemd lost and she refund me.
A very good deal!
+1 as a seller
She was great to deal with, she held my new Jupi (who is watching me type this) for weeks untill I had the money to get my grail girl. It took exactly one week to ship from the UK to pennsylvania which I thought was great!! Doll was packed very securely in her own box.

PS. Jupi is getting along great with Millie and Ren!
Another huge plus as a seller from me. She held my grail doll for nearly a month (just like with Gilraen above), and when she shipped her out, the package arrived within days. Safely packaged and a very well kept doll. <3