Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Seafoam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 positive! Very easy to work with and a fast shipper! I recommend!
+1 as seller!

Very easy and pain -free transaction!
Thanks!
+1 for seller

I bought some Liv Doll stock items (wigs,eyes,clothing).

This seller had great communication, shipped very quickly after payment, and packaged the items very efficiently.
+1 as seller!

Bought a Barbie outfit! Great communication and shipped fast! The iten is perfect! Thanks for everything!
+1 as a seller! Item arrived quickly and exactly as described! Very pleasant fellow to deal with, would buy from again!
Thanks much!
+1 Fantastic seller!
+1 for a great seller

bought Ricky from her and i love him - he fits in very well - fast shipping and a pleasure doing business with yay
+1 for a wonderful seller.

Astonishingly fast shipping, absolutely amazing/gorgeous items at equally amazing prices, and all in all just a pleasure to do business with! I was also thrilled that he used eco-friendly packaging to ship my stuff in. smile Thanks so much!
+1 positive. I bought a lot of Kurhns and they arrived very quickly and as discribed. Very nice to deal with too.
+1 as a seller, good communication and items arrived safely and quickly. Thanks!
Another +1 from me for seafoam as a seller. Items in perfect condition, and safely packaged! Lovely communication, would recommend at any time. smile
+1 for a great seller. Quick transaction, and the clothes are super cool! Dani and Pixie are very pleased. xD
+1 awesome seller! Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I bought a pair of Momoko boots from Seafoam. They were just as lovely as described and arrived in record time! Thanks so much!
Pages: 1 2 3