Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Sleepypanda86's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Positive: 23
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

3 positive feedback on pullip fiction (user name: sleepypanda86)
2 positive on live journal (user name: pockycookie)

ebay: pockycookie86 100% positive feedback
etsy: pinkupanda 100% positive feedback
swap-bot: pinkpanda86 100% feedback

grin
+1 positive! The items were just as pictured and everything was awesomes! <3 Great person to do business with. :]
+1 positive as a seller Great transaction without any problems

smile
+1 Positive!

great seller, great comms and the dress arived nicely packaged and fast!
thanks alot!
+1
100% positive experience! Sleepypanda86 answered all my questions quickly and even emailed extra pictures. The body was packaged very well and was just as described.
Great person to buy from!

grin
+1 from me! Super service! Fast shipping! Definitely will do business with again! <3
+1 as a seller! Wig arrived safe and sound, just as described. Thanks!

grin
1+ I bought a pair of chips and it was all smooth - thanks!
+1
The thing that impresses me the most is how carefully everything is packaged.
Thank you, sleepypanda!

grin
+1 positive as a buyer! Would definitely do business again! :pbjtime:
+1 for an awesome seller! Seriously I have never seen a doll packaged so well in my life, it could've gone to hell and back and still be in one piece <3 Thanks again so much!
+1 as a buyer!

Speedy payment, great communication - couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thanks! ^__^
+ 1 great seller, shiped very fast

grin

tynant12

+1 for sleepypanda86! Items arrived just as pictured and described! Will do business with again!

tynant12
+1 as a seller, bought a wig and it arrived in perfect condition, neatly packaged in a hair net and bubble envelope. Fast shipping: sent on the day it was paid for, and used only 4 days Canada-Norway.
Pages: 1 2