Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For PrincessTomato; 100% positive, 192 here on DM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
+2 total!

for coordinating the sticker swap! The swap was fun and well-organized. Instructions were very clear and easy-to-understand. Princess Tomato was really helpful and came up with a great suggestion when I needed assistance and ideas. Thanks so much! <3

AND

for being the most awesome sending partner ever! You went above and beyond what the swap required and all the things you sent, I really love! Thank you for everything! smile
+1 seller! Great items, super friendly communication, and super fast shipping. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller

Quick to reply to messages and to ship my items! Thank you! Happy
+1 for participating in the Luts GO! Thank you!!! smile
+1

bought some eyechips from her for my new custom Byul and i love them yay
+1 as a seller! I bought some SD clothes from her and they arrived quickly...can't wait to get the doll to wear them! LOL
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 for a great sale!!!

sold me her Schools Out Frankie - ive been looking for a second one for it seems like ages and when i saw her i knew i just had to jump at it ^^
I bought MH Spectra! Shipping was crazy fast, excellent communication! Thanks again!
+1 as a seller!

I bought a Leeke wig from PrincessTomato. She shipped the same day I paid and was very prompt and friendly in her responses. Thanks so much! <3
+1 as seller

I bought the part BRH Pullip stock. It came so well packed and I was absolutely delighted. A really nice seller! xx
+ 1 as a seller

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Yoooooooooooooooooooou Heart 2
+1 as a wonderful seller. Sara is always nothing but a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 - Bought a Podo Yeolume from her, she arrived very quickly and she was very well packed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14