Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Clarities Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1 for a beautiful quality wig. Exactly as described, well packaged, and shipped fast. Thank you!
+1 as seller

I bought a MIB Eos from Clarities and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Perfect communication, super fast shipping, and she was kind enough to give me a great price for the doll so I could afford her ^__^
+1 as a seller!

I bought a MIB Clara and My Melody's wig from Clarities. Communication was great and she shipped fast. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!
+1 positive seller!

Clarities is a wonderful seller! Fast shipping and very nice to talk to! yay will look for more of her sales in the future! Thank you! yay
+1 as seller! The wig is in perfect condition and we had great communication~
+1 positive for an awesome trade. I received Chloi in excellent condition and love her. thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer! An absolute perfect transaction. Very well packaged and great communication. Thanks again!!! Happy
+1 Came beautifully packaged and is adorable grin Thanks so much! <3
+1 as a seller.
Bought My Melody's stock. It came super fast & in perfect condition! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller

Bought a nude Eos from her! She was very friendly and shipped out quickly and Eos came just as described. I love her! smile
+1 as a Seller.

Bought BNIB Red-eye Yuki from her and had excellent communication and super fast shipping all for a great price. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3