Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Blinkeke; feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
+1 as an amazing wig maker!
She made a stunning wig for me and shipped super fast! Her wigs are gorgeous in person and fit like a glove! smile
+1 Super Seller!

Made 2 awesome wigs for my girls.
Excellent quality, super communication and look damn good!
+1 again, for another cool wig & good communication :3
+1
I ordered one of her custom made fur wigs and not only did she make it in a shorter time span than she predicted, it shipped super fast as well! The quality was AMAZING and it was just what I wanted.

Thanks again!
+1 As a seller!
The wig is lovely and was shipped lightning-fast! Thanks so much :]
+1 for a nice seller. Thank you very much^^
+1 as a seller/artist.

The custom wig I ordered arrived today, and it's exactly what I described. Blinkeke did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life, and her wig-making services were also very affordable. Great communication as well, kept me updated every step of the way.

Overall, just a pleasure to do business with.
+1, excellent seller, thank you!
+1 as a seller, bought a ton of cute outfits from, and I love them so much! Thank you!
+1 I got a wonderful wig made from her for my celsiy, she is so nice and wonderful to work with! Thank you again!!!!!
+1 for another great wig

got anothr wig for a custom and i love love love it yay she always does the best work
+1 positive, great communication and speedier then expected!
+1 as a fabulous seller! My Liv LOVES her new wig!! smile
+1
Awesome wig and great seller! Thank you!
+1 for another great sale

got her to make me a few mini wigs and i love them! - great communication as always
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13