Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Icravemeowmix; Whee!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
+1 !

I bought a nude Uncanricky and absolutely love her. Communication was good and she was shipped fast. smile
+1 as a buyer! Super patient and prompt payment.
+1 as a seller! Super fast shipping and perfectly packaged. Communication was top-notch and it was a fantastic transaction! Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment. Thanks!
+1

Great seller! Excellent communication and incredibly honest about shipping prices. My wig arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!
+1 i bought Prunella from her and had great communication and she got here fast. thanks a ton!
+1 buyer~

Friendly, great communication and fast payment, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much~!
+1 as buyer
Thank you!

(xoxo tiny cupcake strappy sundress with green polka dot trim)
+1 I bought 2 wigs from her and they arrived quickly, packaged excellent, and in great shape! many thanks!!
+1 for a wonderful buyer! Fast payment and super communication! A total pleasure!! Thank you!! <3
1+ as a swap partner!
+1 Wonderful again!
+1 for being a great buyer! Great communication and prompt payment. Would love to deal with you again in the future! Hope you enjoy the headbands and necklace ^^
+1 buyer~

Quick with payment and responses, super easy to deal with, thank you~! <33
+1 as a buyer! smile Lovely to deal with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5