Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Sakana_hime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
+1 seller

She sold me my first Dal and Pullip. Came very well packaged. Awesome to do business with smile
+1 as seller

My doll arrived quickly with insured shipping with tracking, very safely and carefully packaged, in exquisite condition as described. Also, extremely friendly and prompt communication! Thank you so much!
+1 seller fb

She sold me her beautiful Isolde. She kept great communication the whole time and Isolde arrive quickly and well packed. Great seller, very happy.
+1 as a seller.

I bought an Adsiltia from Sakana_hime and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was good, shipping was quick, and she even included a little freebie. Great seller all around!
Positive feedbacksmile

I bought a bag of clothing from Sakana_hime and the whole transaction was perfect from start to finish and
Sakana_hime was a wonderful seller and had great communication.
I highly recommend her as a seller and I would happily buy from her again if given the opportunity!
Thank you so much Sakana_hime! smile
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the Ai doll!! smile
+1 as a seller. Items as described and fast shipping. Thanks so much!
Another fabulous transaction with Sakana_hime. Perfect doll, fast shipping and great communication. Thanks again! Happy
Positive feedback as seller!

Communication was good, shipping fast and everything went well! Thanks! Happy
Positive feedback as a seller - items were shipped quickly and as described with great communication. Would love to do business again! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11