Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Mckenna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
+1 as a seller. Great communication and fast shipping!
+1 as a seller. I bought Youtsuzu from her and she sent immediately and included some little gifts! I am SO in love with the doll. Thank you so much!!!
+1 for a great trade

traded a few things for a great wig - thanx so much and enjoy yay
+1 for a great sale

sold her Asukas yellow dress - is always a pleasure doing business with yay
+1 as a wonderful seller.

I bought Celsiy's wig from her and it seemed to fly here by itself ..lol. FAST postage & lovely person.
+1 for participating in the 3rd Leeke GO!! Fast payment, excellent communication, and as always super to work with! Thank you so much!! <33
+1 as a fantastic seller.

I purchased a very pretty wig from McKenna. I thought it was fairly priced--and it was shipped quickly with a tracking #. Very pleasant transaction! smile Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Celsiy head at a very fair price after she responded to my wanted thread. Friendly PM's and prompt shipping. Head was well packed. Thanks! She's perfect! (and her Obitsu body came today too, lol)
+1 for participating in the 6th nDoll GO! As always, a total pleasure! Thank you so much!! <333
+2 for participating in the nDoll and Luts GO! Thank you so much for joining!! <333
+1 as a seller

I bought a beautiful wig from McKenna and, as always, the transaction was a pleasure smile
+1 I received the winter purezza items today in excellent condition.
+1 for participating in the 5th Leeke GO! Thank you so much for participating in another one! smile
A big thank you for donating some body parts to the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event!
+1 Friendly, fast communication & payment! Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7