Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: elderham's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+2 yay

sold me a mini and a pair of mini eyes - i love everything she sent me - shipped fast and packaged perfectly - a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 purchased taeyang sized sneakers arrived fast thanks
1+ as a buyer!
+1 as a seller.
Bought Lead's stock wig. Came in just 3 days! Super fast shipping & friendly PMs. Great to do business with!
+1 as a fantastic seller!!
I bought some ken clothes that arrived so fast. Great communication!
+ As a seller,

Excellent, all as description, thanks a million my tae has more clothes now, yupiiii!!Very fast shipping. *__*
+ 1 as seller,

Excellent!! Very fast delivery, all the clothes and items were very nice, as new! *__*
+1 for a great sale

sold me a great tux for my Namu and i love it - it looks so great on him - great shipping too ^^
+1 as a buyer of handmade clothes. Quick payment and so nice! thanks a lot for all!
+1 Great seller! My items came packaged very well, and quickly. Thank you!
+1 as a seller.

I bought a taeyang sweater from her and she was great. Shipped quickly and her communication was great. :]
+1 as a seller! Doll arrived in perfect condition - well packed in a sturdy box - and was shipped promptly. Good communication, and just overall easy to deal with! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller for a couple different boy outfits! Super fast shipping, very fast responses, thanks again!
+1 as a seller yay Item arrived very quickly!
+ 1 Seller thanks for the Puki wig and fast shipping!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8